What's new

Priorities: Which XBL games will most of you get? (1 Viewer)

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
What an expensive week!!!

I was going to buy Unreal, Mech Assault, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, and NHL 2K3, but it looks like I am only getting Unreal and Mech Assault because...

I forgot about LOTR and Episode II and...

While I was at Toys R Us with a friend who was returning Tony Hawk 3 (who buys 3 a week before 4 comes out? some people make no sense) I saw Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod re-issues on the shelf. I did some research on the internet and found out Optimus Prime was re-released as well. So I bought the first two and went on an ebay mission to find Prime, which I did (two, actually). I don't think my parents spent this much the first time around, but damn it, who cares, that's a piece of childhood I am reclaiming! And I am getting the Takara re-release of Megatron, so...

My budget is shot!

Honestly, who has the time for all this? I don't know how I am expected to show up at work this week and next! This might be the best week I have ever had!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks