What's new

Posting just for the sake of posting? (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Not me! My posts are usually beautifully composed pieces of thoughtlessness, sarcasm and diatribe designed to obfuscate and perplex the weak-minded.;)
BTW post-padding threads have been the 'in' thing on the HTF over the past year or so, easier than ever to quickly reach 5000 or more posts now. And 'chat-room' threads are proliferating.
THIS POST VOTED WORST EVER

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
If you really want to bump up your post count, check out the "Testing" area. Anyone remember a certain Trevor and his inspirational messages there?
There's a difference between what the TTP thread was and posting for the sake of posting. The TTP was (and still is) just a bunch of people chatting about dailing activities...it has absolutly nothing to do with driving up posts counts.

When I answer questions the only thing I judge is the manner in which the question was asked. IMO post count means very little with regard to the person asking the quesiton.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
The TTP was (and still is) just a bunch of people chatting about dailing activities...it has absolutly nothing to do with driving up posts counts.
You can judge how long since I've been in the testing area...I have no fricken clue what this is. :D Is it still ongoing?
Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks