What's new

*** Official "PRINCESS DIARIES" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Here's the official review thread.
I also enjoyed this, and I think it will hang around at least through Labor Day. This film and Legally Blonde are shaping up to be the sleeper hits of the summer.
M.
[Edited last by Michael Reuben on August 14, 2001 at 01:50 PM]

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
I'll assume this is more of the "discussion" thread. While laudable, I got tired of it, especially considering its excessive running time. Biggest complaint: Garry Marshall failed to rein in his worst impulses. It's not bad but ultimately I didn't like it (not that I'm the intended audience).
------------------
Read my reviews at www.dvdmon.com
Most recent reviews: Diary of a Chambermaid: The Criterion Collection, Another Woman, September, Shadows and Fog, Alice, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Gray's Anatomy
Most recent column: One Hundred and Counting

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Princess Diaries". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread
All HTF member film reviews of "Princess Diaries" should be posted to this thread .
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Crawdaddy
------------------
[Edited last by Robert Crawford on August 14, 2001 at 05:46 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks