World Wide Stereo

Need Help with the choice (1 Viewer)

OLEHANDRO

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex
Hello all , I'm new to this forum so Please be easy on me
I made a Newbie choice getting Bose v20 system + 54" Plasma G10 Panasonic
And I'm asking all you Pro Audio/Video Gurus, Please Help me to make choice to return My Bose v20 and try to get better home theater system with same price range ($2000)
Thanks ALL

728x90

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
By all means return the Bose. You can definitely get a much better system for the same money. As for specific suggestions for a replacement, we'll need more information:

1. What are your audio and video sources? (HD cable or satellite? OTA antenna? CD player or changer? DVD player? Blu Ray? Game console? Still have an old VCR or LD player that you need to keep hooked up?) We need make and model number. It would also save time if you can tell use what kind of audio and video outputs each of the devices has. (HDMI, DVI, component, optical and/or coaxial digital audio, etc.)

2. How big is your room? Is it an enclosed space, or is it open on one or more walls? Floors - carpet? tile? wood? Wood furniture? Steel and glass? Fabric upholstery or leather?

3. Do you anticpate adding to the system in the future? Maybe you know there's a Blu Ray or a Wii coming at the next birthday or holiday? (You will add to the system, whether you anticipate doing so or not - that's just the nature of the hobby ;) - but I want to know what you plan on doing.)

You've already told us your budget, so if you can fill in a few more blanks folks will be able to make some recommendations.

Regards,

Joe

MarvinJr

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to say how helpful people are on here. If you have a serious question and alittle patients you can get very informative, and helpful responses.

Anyways....
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
Rock on!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrharris
Recent bookmarks