What's new

Will Polk TL1 White Satellites w/TL1 Center and PSW111 8"300 work together? (1 Viewer)

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
I'm a Senior and need help again. Initially I was leaning towards Definitive Technology ProCinema 800 System; I'm not sure if I'll be able to get all the components as Pro 800 Sub is only available Open Box right now. I really would have wanted to get White Surround speakers like my Bose and Center and Subwoofer could be Black, currently Center is Black and Bass Unit is White.
I looked into the Polk TL1 Satellites like Mike Up suggested especially like that it is available in White.
I was looking at PSW111 8" 300 watt subwoofer as trying to get 300 watt; but not sure if TL1 Center would ALL be compatible with my Yamaha RX-A780 Receiver.
I don't mind spending Up to or Less than $1,000 as the DT ProCinema 800 if all available, but looks like Pro 800 Sub would be Open Box would come up to about $1,080. Since I'm a Senior, this will be my LAST Surround Sound System which my Wall are all wired already; I don't have anyone to help me and am planning to have Best Buy Geek Squad install for me.
I would appreciate your help and advice in letting me know if these will ALL work together correctly.

RL0205

Agent
Real Name
Robbie
Sorry, forgot to mention that the Family Room is 21.5 ft x 19.25 ft = approx 410 sq ft.

Not sure if the TL Satellites will be enough for that size room.
Would appreciate your help and comments.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Both the TL1 and PSWIII seem small to me for a room that size, but if you were satisfied with your previous Bose system in that room, then there’s no reason to think you won’t be satisfied with the Polks.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks