What's new

Directors Name That Movie - A Contest (#4) (1 Viewer)

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Rob, when I did my contest, I figured 30 images was plenty and I was glad when it was over. I never imagined others would do them with so many images.
Looking back on it, I must say that I am fairly proud of the images I have posted. Considering that somewhere around 80 images have been posted, I am surprised that most of the images were at least somewhat interesting (to me anyway)!

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Not only that Rob, but it's nice to get recommendations for movie's I either haven't gotten to, or haven't even heard of.

Chris

Evan Case

Screenwriter
If you're having trouble coming up with any further screenshots for the bonus rounds, I'll be glad to provide them. :)

Evan

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Elizabeth, if you have a computer with a DVD drive, doing captures is pretty simple. . . . .
Thank you for the info, John! I DO have a DVD drive, though I've really never used it for DVD. The whole thing sounds a bit complex to me, however. I may look into Photoshop one day for various other uses, too. And I HAVE uploaded images to EBay, so I kind of have the gist of that. . .!

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
[c]The Correct Answer To The Playoff (Image 3) is....About Bodily Fluids and Other Things: [/c]

[c] [/c]

[c]Correct Answer Came From:

Chris Moe
Dome Vongvises
Bruce Hedtke
Andrew_Sch
Brad Porter
*Evan Case
*Bill McA
Nick Sievers
Matt Pelham
Dave Gilbert[/c]

Many good amusing responses this time: Andrew_Sch responded: "There's no fighting in there."

Bruce Hedtke responded: "Dr. Strangelove...aww...do I have type it all out? "

And Brad Porter said "Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard seen come over a set of earphones website. You sure you got today's codes?"

Answering this round would contaminate my precious bodily fluids. I deny you my essence, Mandrake!"

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Since the last one was so easy, I thought I would make this round much, much, much harder! :wink:

I dunno, I just thought I would post in this thread. It's been a while.
Steeve:

The least you could do would be to take the time to actually submit an ANSWER!

:)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Whoa whoa whoa! What happened here? The easy one you only left up for 4 hours? One of the others was left up for like 3 days! Agh! Oif! And All That!

This one, no clue...

Iain Jackson

Second Unit
Wow, that last one was so quick that I just assumed it would still be running - hence the reason I sent in an answer before scrolling down to the bottom of this page...

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Regarding the last round only being up for four hours, realize we are in Sudden Death. As such, I can post the next image as soon as both Evan and Bill have submitted their answers.

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
[c]The Correct Answer To The Playoff (Image 4) is.... [/c]

[c] [/c]

[c]Correct Answers Came From:

**Evan Case
Brad Porter
Bruce Hedtke
Ric Bagoly
Nick Sievers
Bjørn Olav Nyberg
Gabe D
Brook K
Edwin-S
**Bill McA
Dominik Dröscher
[/c]

Bill and Evan remain tied, and the Sudden Death Playoff continues!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks