What's new

Western Movies/TV Shows Challenge in March? (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Any of you interested in participating in a "Western" Movies/TV Shows Challenge during the Month of March? Unlike other movie challenges, I don't want to have a bunch of rules regarding participation. There will be no minimum number of Westerns you have to watch during March. If you just want to watch one movie a week then that's fine. If it's even less than four movies in March or you're really into it and end up watching dozens of Westerns that's fine too. Furthermore, there won't be any additional points for watching any new Westerns for the first time. The only requirement is briefly telling us why you liked or disliked each Western you watched. Your opinion can be expressed in just a few sentences as to why you enjoyed the movie or why it didn't work for you. Such comments serve as an incentive for other people to watch or not watch a Western they never seen beforehand.

Also, it doesn't matter if you view any Western on physical media, streaming or on any TV broadcast.

Anyone interested?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I don’t know if I actually have the time to but it’s been so long since I’ve watched a western that I’m game to at least follow along and hopefully get a few under my belt. Thanks for getting the ball rolling!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I watch Westerns every month so it won’t be a problem for me to just pop in and comment on the ones I happen to watch in March. :D

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Is it best to post the new Challenge thread on Thursday morning for people to post their place holders?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The new link below is to those interested in participating "Western Movies/TV Shows Challenge 2024".

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Revisting "Once Upon a Time in the West, in hopes of a better edition from Paramount. this movie has all the Leoni earmarks and musical score that made his predictions so timeless. And binging a revisit too a weirdly fun TV series Brisco County and Space Western series Firefly.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Revisting "Once Upon a Time in the West, in hopes of a better edition from Paramount. this movie has all the Leoni earmarks and musical score that made his predictions so timeless. And binging a revisit too a weirdly fun TV series Brisco County and Space Western series Firefly.
I guess you haven't heard about this upcoming May 14th 4K/UHD release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks