What's new

My World and Welcome to it TV Series on DVD or Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
When I bring it up to my same age friends and tell them the house turned into a cartoon and spoke they ask me if I’m crazy.
People also did the same thing when I tried describing Richard Benjamin's Quark.
--jthree

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Real Name
Nick M.
Todd there's 21 episodes uploaded here. I discovered them while spending over 8 hours weeding out the best quality episodes of The Farmer's Daughter which I posted here. Better than nothing, right?

WAY better than nothing! Thanks for taking the time to corral all those!

We have become spoiled, a bit. I remember a friend going bananas because he found a VHS with copies of a few B&W "Dark Shadows" episodes (MPI hadn't released them, yet). They turned out to be camcorder recordings from episodes being projected on a sheet at a fan convention. He was happy as a clam with that!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
WAY better than nothing! Thanks for taking the time to corral all those!

We have become spoiled, a bit. I remember a friend going bananas because he found a VHS with copies of a few B&W "Dark Shadows" episodes (MPI hadn't released them, yet). They turned out to be camcorder recordings from episodes being projected on a sheet at a fan convention. He was happy as a clam with that!
Thanks, they are better than most of the DVD burn copies I've seen!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks