What's new

How I Met Your Mother Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Too much of a sucker-slap, especially when your wife of the slapbet commisioner (though Barney had it coming).

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Anyone else think the last slap still hasn't happened, not in the future part of the show?

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial

That's actually a pretty cool thought. Would be a nice little finishing touch on the final episode.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I think they should mix the slap order up - have an episode where we see future Marshall unexpectedly give future Barney slap number five, and then save slap number four for the final season.

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
I was under the impression that last Monday's episode was the last new one available of this series so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a promo for tomorrow night's episode...another new one. I give thanks for that this special weekend :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
A very nice surprise that there was a new one this week indeed. I don't fully know why but if I hear Lily call Marshall "baby" one more time i'm going to scream, it just bugs me.

With Cobie, i've never been turned on by a woman working out until last night. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
HIMYM returns tonight, but in a later timeslot on Mondays, now on at 8:30 p.m., CBS flip-flopped HIMYM and the Big Bang Theory since BBT was getting slightly more ratings than HIMYM, and hoping to have those extra viewers hang around for HIMYM.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'd be surprised if the girl Ted bumped into was not the momma, though she didn't appear to be an actress we'd know, so we're probably going to be strung along for as long as the show is on the air.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I missed part of the episode due to a friend calling, but what I caught was hilarious.

Loved the dwistrepa apartment being crooked and then playing Apartment Roller Luge!

Too bad Vanessa wasn't wearing what she wore in Maxim! :)

Anyone else looking forward to next week's episode for Sarah Chalke and not Britney?

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i don't think they've picked the actress yet. it'd be big news if they did, and you can't keep something like that a secret... i wonder if they find out if they show gets a 4th season before the end of this season? that might play a big factor. i don't think the ratings are anything to write home about though.
personally i haven't like this 3rd season nearly as much as the first 2.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
All of the snaps on Barney's green suit were hilarious.

I also assumed the woman he bumped into was the mother, but now I think she was prominent only to say the name of the guy with the tab. Frankly, that actress was too average/nondescript looking to be the mom.

I think that this episode implies that none of the women Ted has met so far is the mom.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The girl that Ted bumped into has to be important in some way (mother?). That scene was just to obvious for it to be a throw-away.

MikeH

Stunt Coordinator
With all the misdirection that goes on in the 1hr long dramas (Lost, et al) I'm surprised no one thinks it wouldn't be done in a 1/2 hr sitcom where this is really the only long running shocker/surprise they have going for them. I think the woman was just that, a setup to get people talking about if this is really her.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
they've already said that they didn't find out until years later that they were at the same party. so unless they forget bumping into eachother (which is entirely possible) it's not her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks