What's new

How do you sterilize your mobile devices? Or do you? :) (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Did George ever say anything on the subject of the 10-sec rule? Seems like it'd be (much more than) right up his alley... :lol:

_Man_

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Hey John, thanks for the George Carlin clip, it was funny. Though I did notice you did start the Covid vaccination thread. :).
Touché. You're good!!! :cool:
The first year of Covid was quite a traumatic experience for all of us to see so many people dying.
Absolutely! I was among the first to get the vaccine and to this day continue to wear masks in public places and practice frequent handwashing. COVID was [and remains] unique for our generation and demands a higher degree of precaution.
Just out of curiosity I checked on Carlin’s Wikipedia page, I see he died of heart trouble. So it wasn’t germs that got him.
Yea. George also said plenty of things I didn't personally agree with but the manner in which he said them was nothing short of poetic. Definitely not going to see another like him anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks