What's new

Horizons- The Ultimate MMORPG (1 Viewer)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I just found out today that my friend got into the beta. I'm still on the outside waiting unfortunately. :frowning:

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Thanks for the info Sarah. :) The one thing that my friend told me was that the graphics weren't that great. He said that they weren't as good as DAoC, which is what we played previously. But, looking at those screenshots, the graphics look great to me. He was in the SWG beta so maybe that's clouding his judgement. He did say that he likes Horizons much better than SWG though.

SarahG

Second Unit
Well thats good to hear...I think that at launch HZ should be much better than SWG consider they are going to have an open beta..which SWG didn't have...all in all...I think that they are going it right...and just to let you know...i agree..those graphics in those screenshots are pretty sweet and that bodes really well for the game:)

SarahG

Second Unit
Hey Tim...I feel like a library full of info right now..but I these just came out too!!

New Screen Shots from ToTheGame.com

A Good Review from GameZone.com

Horizons is an intriguing, imaginative fantasy world. It is based on the three M’s - magic, melee and missile - in a somewhat medieval realm that is ready for players to win and settle. This game shows promise not only with its unique character classes and deep skill system, but in the vastness of the realm. There is always someplace to go, or something to do. Live events will keep players on their toes as well. Even at a first glance, in early beta, it is apparent that Artifact’s Horizons has the potential to make a mark on the world of MMORPGs and draw a strong and steady fan base at a time when the genre is about to sport several high-profile titles.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Yippee! I got into the Horizons beta yesterday. :D Hopefully I'll have everything up and running by this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks