What's new

Hey guys (1 Viewer)

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
In this most difficult of times, I hope you realize what a truly valued member he was here, and I hope the condolences expressed here, ease your pain a little. May he RIP.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Scott's obituary, from Kroeze-Wolffis Funeral Home:
Ockeghem-obit.png

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Zack please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your father and know that he is going to be missed here by his online HTF family as well. I am a year younger than your Dad and have my own Zack. You, your dad, and the rest of your family are in my prayers.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
you and your family have my condolences as well, his presence will be missed, my heartfelt prayers are with you and your family

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just saw this and am so saddened by this news. My condolences, Zack, to you and all of Scott's family. Scott was an important member of the HTF family. We'll miss him.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It's terrible to have something like this happen at any time, but it's doubly terrible to have it happen near Christmas, when families are most likely to get together to recount life events of the year. My condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Just read the sad news in another thread and came here to join the chorus of condolences. Like many others here, I only knew him virtually and shared his love for classic Trek. RIP with the Great Bird of the Galaxy.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Zack:

I will always think of your Dad as I guy that I loved to see around the forum. He always added to
the feeling of family that so many of us share in this neck of the internet. He was the good neighbor
we all wish we had right next door that was always there for you no matter what.

God Bless and Keep You and Yours.

Parker

bryan4999

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bryan Forbes
I just returned from traveling and read this shocking news. I want to add my condolences to Scott's family and friends. His Star Trek thread is my favorite on HTF and I will deeply miss his passion for the topic as well as his literate posts.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Thoughts are with family and friends. Thank you for letting his friends here know about this sad news of your dad.

RIP, one of the biggest most well informed Trek fans I know. One of the first I talked to after I began posting more often here. He had such an impressive education. I wish we'd talked much more. :(

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I just read your father's post on the Rondo trade and then saw this thread. I am speechless. We shared a lot of interests and had a lot of great conversations here. I really regret never having had the chance to meet him in person. I'll miss him anyway.

ScottRichard

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott
So sorry to hear this news! Condolences to you and your family. I always loved reading your dad's posts about Dark Shadows. He was such a big fan of that show!

Mr. Handley

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
Zack, I'm just finding out about this now. I'm very sad to read about this. I got to know Scott a little bit, mainly through the Dark Shadows discussions here. He passed away just one day after my Dad did. My condolences to you and your family.

Mr. Handley

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
Radioman970 said:
^^ sorry to hear about your dad Paul. :(
Thank you, James. He was diagnosed with Stage IV lung cancer in October and passed away the week before Christmas. It was tough as we were very close.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
That's such a great thing to be close with a parent. Many go their whole lives and don't have good relations with their parents. I'm close with my mother too. She survived a very bad kind of breast cancer. I felt very down when she was going through all the stuff since I live hours from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks