What's new

Hello my friends...I'M BACK!! :-) (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wazzup all! :)

I cannot tell you how much i've missed this place these past few months! I've missed MOST of you anyway. ;) I'm joking of course.

Here's the scoop, I don't yet have a computer, however my good friend and fellow HT member Jerry Gracia is letting me use his terminal when I can and I also have access to terminals at my local library for now.

It's not glamorous I grant you, but it'll do for now until I get my new computer. At least I can now talk with my friends here, if only on a limited basis for the time being.

I also want to thank those of you who gave me kind words of encouragment while I was going through that rough spot a few months back, it meant alot to me guys, it really did.

It may be a couple of days before I can read and responde to your posts, but I promise I will.

So, hello again, it's so great to be back in HTF! :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Dome, dude, what's up!? :cool:

I know you've been missing this, so here goes for old times sake...

Some of my new crushes...

Scarlet Johansen

Amber Tamblyn ('Joan of Arcadia')

Bianca (can't pronounce her last name) ('Rock Me Baby') She was also in 'Halloween: Ressurection'.

Michelle Branch

Just off the top of my head. :)

That's for you, Dome. :D

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Glad to have you back John, the place hasn't been the same without you!! It's awesome and inspiring to see you've made it through tough times.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey guy's, how have you all been? Good I hope.

Well, i'm very, VERY pleased to announce that I am returning to this great place called HTF perminantly! :) I finally got my MSNtv service up and running again, but with a new and improved reciever that's faster and it really works great, it's not high speed fast but faster than it was before that's for sure.

Anyway, i've been posting like mad for the past 3 days and it feels great! It's amazing how your fingers get rusty, for the first few hours I was huntin n' peckin like crazy. But I got back into the swing of it again pretty quickly. I cannot believe it's been a year and a half since I was involved in a real discussion here! WOW!

So, i'll be seeing you guy's around alright, looking forward to reading and responding to you all once again.

And don't worry, i'm still the same girl-watchin, MAXIM -readin, foolscreen-hatin son of a bitch you all remember. :)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
JOHN! Hey man, how have you been?
Wow......umm.....who are you again?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Holadem,
in due time my friend, in due time. :) Can I still do that here? I mean has the forum cracked down on that sort of thing now? I've been away for quite a long time.

Kevin,
i'm nobody in particular, just a lowly member. But i'll see you around. I know that this topic can come off as sounding self important, but I only started it to say hi to my bud's and let them know i'm cool now.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
;)

don't worry john, if you want to be popular, all you have to do is post and bemoan your lowly status here at htf. people will feel sorry for you and next thing ya know ... whammo!

you're in like flint!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks