What's new

New Member Hello! (1 Viewer)

OttoIsHere

Agent
Real Name
Tim S
I think he means if he had accidently bought a bootleg on eBay

That would be very likely to be a regret.
That is what I was referring to, I really would rather avoid the whole bootleg situation and not give those sellers my money on an impulse buy. I too used to buy and sell on eBay but that place feels like a shark tank now so I just make occasional, careful purchases on there and that's about it.

Anyway I think I figured out the best route to purchase this set for a great price (posted back on the McMillan & Wife thread) and both of you gentleman were very helpful to get me on track, plus I've learned quite a bit today.

AlohaTiger

Agent
Real Name
Frankie
That is what I was referring to, I really would rather avoid the whole bootleg situation and not give those sellers my money on an impulse buy. I too used to buy and sell on eBay but that place feels like a shark tank now so I just make occasional, careful purchases on there and that's about it.

Anyway I think I figured out the best route to purchase this set for a great price (posted back on the McMillan & Wife thread) and both of you gentleman were very helpful to get me on track, plus I've learned quite a bit today.

The Sealed Epik Paks are your best bet , even used. Theres a single season complete series set that is around $30 bucks on there now which is a great price if you don’t mind used.

AlohaTiger

Agent
Real Name
Frankie
The Sealed Epik Paks are your best bet , even used. Theres a single season complete series set that is around $30 bucks on there now which is a great price if you don’t mind used. Just avoid the complete series sets that are in the old 6 case Sets , especially if a seller has a bunch of em. Just remember about the double sided discs on some of the season releases. I’d ask just to make sure .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElizabthOno
Recent bookmarks