What's new
World Wide Stereo

Hello there, you AV delinquents. (1 Viewer)

eeeper

Auditioning
Real Name
Phillip
Hello all. My name's Phillip but I go by the internet handle Eeeper in most places. I'm a former film student who used to shoot web series for friends and back in the day I dabbled in editing music videos. At the moment I'm saving for a new PC video editing beast to replace the old computer that went the way of the dodo last Spring.

I've an older Yamaha AX863SE amp, a Samsung F51000 Region A blu ray player, an old Sony Region B player (don't ask me, I never remember the damn thing) and a Samsung 37" non-smart TV. Along for the ride is my old 360 console but my brother is upgrading to the One and I'm getting a Region B PS4 in the autumn.

Other than wanting to be a film maker since I saw Jaws at too young an age to be seeing it, I go to movies on a weekly basis these days and I review live action and animated fare for various websites including my own Capricorntheater.com (which recently underwent a graphical facelift). I'm happy to argue a film point of order with anyone but no argument is worth getting personal about so you'll never see me badmouthing anyone in front of and behind their backs on forums or in real life. At least, not that I'm aware I'm being mean. I value all your opinions, even if I don't agree with them.

Thanks for having me here.

Yes, that is Achilles from Robot Jox as my avatar. Crash and burn, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks