What's new

Facebook Issues: I'm Currently Unable To Upload Cover Photos For My Facebook Groups!!!! (2 Viewers)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I've been stressing over the above since yesterday! Please allow me to explain my unusual, but nevertheless most aggravating dilemma.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 12-21-30 Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo Facebook Help Center.png

My question here, and I do realize I may grasping at straws, is has anyone else here ever experienced this seemingly obscure, yet most aggravating problem with their Facebook Group setups? If so, were you able to get this resolved? I feel like I'm totally stymied and can't carry on properly with my new "LAUREL &/OR HARDY On Blu-ray!" Facebook Group without that crucial Cover Photo Identifier, which I am posting below!

Screenshot (131).png

CHEERS! :)

UPDATE: I was able to figure out a workaround. Despite my having previously uploaded from my own PC many times, I decided to create an album and upload my photo from there. Sure enough, uploading my desired photo from the album to my cover photo DID work!

After that, I deleted my album. The weird things you have to do sometimes to get around stupid glitches!

Last edited:

Robbie^Blackmon

Second Unit
Oof. I haven’t adminned an FB account for a while. I do remember having to use only jpg files cut to a specific size for the banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks