What's new

FS: Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v.1 (1 Viewer)

My price for this pair is $500 (it retailed for $1200). Acceptable payment methods are Paypal, Money Order, or Cashiers Check. For local pickup I will also accept cash.

This item is rather large (~80-90lbs ea) and I would prefer local pick-up. However, I will consider paying to have it shipped and insured anywhere in the lower 48 states.

If have any concerns about me as a seller please check my feedback at Audiogon and Ebay under the username gallaine.

------------------------------------------------------------

I've used these loudspeakers for the last two years. They've performed well on nearly every type of music and movie I've thrown at them. They are version 1.

They haven't been driven hard and I would rate them 7/10 mostly for age as I am the second owner. There are no cracks, dents, or structural damage that I can see. The binding posts are in good working order. I still have the metal jumpers for single wiring and the original locking floor spikes. The grill covers are in good condition with only some fading toward the bottom edges (no rips or tears). They have been treated well.

Life sometimes throws you a few unexpected curve balls. Well, we've had a few recently. So, I need to sell my entire system (or most of it anyway). My loss, your benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks