What's new

FS: Paradigm Reference and other equipment (1 Viewer)

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
I am in the beginning stages of a family room remodel, and I am selling some of my existing home theater equipment.
Equipment:
Paradigm Reference 60's, V2 in Rosenut real wood veneer. Video shielded. Beautiful, like new, perfect condition - New Retail is $1600 plus tax, sell for $1000.
Paradigm Reference CC V2 (Black). Perfect condition. New Retail is $500 plus tax, sell for $375.
Paradigm ADP-170 dipole/bipole surrounds (Black). A cheap alternative to expensive rear surrounds that work very well with the Reference Studios up front. Perfect condition. New Retail is $400 plus tax, sell for $300.
Paradigm PW-2200 12" subwoofer (Black). Perfect condition. New retail is $800 plus tax, sell for $600.
(2) Kimber 8VS 10ft. speaker cables with banana plugs on both ends. Perfect condition. New retail is $170 plus tax, sell for $100.
(1) Kimber 8VS 6ft. speaker cable with banana plugs on both ends. Perfect condition. New retail is $57 plus tax, sell for $35.
(2) Tara Labs Prism Bi-wire 10' speaker cables with spades at amp end and banana plugs on speaker ends. Sell for $100.
(1) Tara Labs Prism Bi-wire 6' speaker cable with spades on both ends. Sell for $35.
(2) Monster 50ft. flat off-white speaker cables with bare connections. Perfect condition. These have not been cut to fit my use. New retail is $80 plus tax, sell for $50.
Denon AVR-3300 105w per channel 5.1 DD, DTS A/V receiver. Perfect conditon. New retail was $999 plus tax, sell for $400.
Parasound HCA-1500a THX Ultra Certified 2-channel 205w power amp. Perfect condition. New retail is $995, sell for $595.
Monster HTS-2500 Power center. Perfect conditon. New retail is $300 plus tax, sell for $225.
Marantz RC5000i touchscreen remote. Perfect condition. Will include extra (new) rechargeable battery. New retail is $499, sell for $250.
I have all manuals and accessories for everything. I also have original boxes.
All equipment has been well cared for and never abused or over-driven for any amount of time.
Email me at [email protected]

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
UPDATE:

Marantz RC5000i remote control sale pending.

Parasound HCA-1500a amp sale pending.

All other equipment still available. Any items sold, I will edit the original post to indicate as such.

Thanks for all interest and offers.

William_K_F

Agent
I bought the Paradigm ADP-170 dipole/bipole surrounds and am happy with the transaction, smooth and fast, thanks!

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
FYI - I will accept Paypal, check or money order.

I am a new member of paypal and am now verified. Both the above transactions were done via Paypal. Very cool service! The easy shipping method provided by Paypal via UPS makes the completion of transactions very easy.

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
**** Package deal offer ****
Updated 12/27/02
Southern California buyers only
Paradigm Reference Studio 60's
10' Kimber 8VS speaker cables w/ banana connections.
or
10' Tara Labs Prism Bi-wire cables w/ spade at amp end & bananas at speaker end
Package price at $1200
I will consider other packages with similar discounts as well.

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
Offers have slowed. I will advertise on Audiogon soon. Possibly within a couple days.

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
New pricing updated in original post:

Ref. 60's and HCA-1500a now match new Audiogon ads.

Denon receiver and Monster flat cables pricing lowered.

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I did buy some of it there. I bought most of it at many different dealers though. I hit as many dealers as I could find in Orange, LA, and San Bernardino counties. I wanted to demo EVERYTHING. I demo'd Paradigm at several places against many other products, and I couldn't pass up the sound of the Paradigms along with the gorgeous good looks of the 60's. I believe they offer the best performance for the dollar around. The other stuff was/is more difficult to compare. I've been more than happy with all of it!

Mikey B

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, my family room remodel is about to begin construction and I want to sell my main speakers rather than store them and have to sell later.
First offer takes
Paradigm Reference 60's - $1000 plus shipping (shipped in original boxes and packing materials)
Set of 3 Kimber 8VS speaker cables - add $100
Set of 3 Tara Labs Prism Bi-Wire speaker cables - add $100
I will NOT go less!
If you would like references from those who bought the other equipment, I will be glad to give you their email addresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks