What's new

Fox Hunt or Raising Caine (1 Viewer)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
With todays releases of the three obscure Michael Caine films-PEEPER, DEADFALL and THE MAGUS(all never released on vhs in the U.S.) and Novembers spy trilogy THE KREMLIN LETTER, THE QUILLER MEMORANDUM and THE CHAIRMAN(only QUILLER was on VHS here)-Fox is becoming a facorite studio of mine. With them now releasing MGMs library-the skys the limit. Will we see a Beatles trilogy? ALL THIS AND WORLD WAR 2, LET IT BE and a rerelease of YELLOW SUBMARINE? Education trio-CONRACK/TEACHERS/CLASS OF MISS MACMICHAEL; creepy childrens movieS-MATILDA(1978)/THE BLUE BIRD/ON THE RIGHT TRACK; Flights of fancy-VON RICHTOFEN AND BROWN/ACE ELI AND RODGER OF THE SKIES/SKY RIDERS; Elliot Gould SPYS, MOVE, THE TOUCH....FOX HAS A GREAT UNTAPPED LIBRARY

MielR

Advanced Member
Real Name
MielR
Michael Caine is my favorite actor, so I look forward to seeing those films for the first time. :)

I had no idea when I bought the Yellow Sub DVD that it was going back into 'the vault' a la Disney. Why do they do that?

walter o

Supporting Actor
Louis,

MATILDA is with MGM thru AIP/Orion, TOUCH should be with MGM thru ABC pictures, TEACHERS is with WB thru MGM/UA, CLASS OF MISS MCMICHEALS is with Warner thru Brut,

Fox titles I like to see is BREAKING POINT, NEPTUNE FACTOR, DEVIL IS A WOMAN, CAPONE, CHOSEN SURVIVOR (they own this now), HEADIN' FOR BROADWAY, DREAMER, FIRE SALE, ALEX AND THE GYPSY, SUNDAY WOMAN, LAST HARD MEN, 99 44/100% DEAD, MAKING IT, JUSTINE, CHE!

It would be nice if they would sub-license them to other DVD labels, like they did with Anchor Bay.

Charles H

Screenwriter
I'd like to see Fox release more of their 30's product: ADORABLE, DANTE'S INFERNO, FOUR MEN AND A PRAYER, UP THE RIVER, NOW I'LL TELL, HELLO, SISTER!, STANLEY AND LIVINGSTONE, RAMONA, CHANGE OF HEART, ON THE AVENUE, CLIVE OF INDIA, HOUSE OF ROTHCHILD, Borzage's LILLIOM, THIN ICE, LADIES IN LOVE, LLOYDS OF LONDON, THIS IS MY AFFAIR, BANJO ON MY KNEE, THE YELLOW TICKET, ME AND MY GAL, LOOKING FOR TROUBLE, THE POWER AND THE GLORY, BOTTOMS UP, THE AFFAIRS OF CELLINI, A DEVIL WITH WOMEN, A HOLY TERROR, SONG O' MY HEART, ALI BABA GOES TO TOWN, UNDER TWO FLAGS, THREE BLIND MICE,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks