What's new

The Official Fox Wishlist Thread (1 Viewer)

John Koehler

Stunt Coordinator
Hope we see some of these titles eventually, including TCF's 4th CinemaScope picture, King of the Khyber Rifles with that outstanding Bernard Herrmann score in stereo!

MLamarre

Second Unit
Real Name
Matthew Lamarre
Hopefully we'll have some sort of announcement by Christmas. Perhaps Finn could pop in and comment...

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Lucky Lady said:
I'll give you some non-monster scoop:
2/1/11 - Double Feature: Death Hunt/Butch and Sundance The Early Days
2/1/11 - Lucky Lady - First Time on DVD
2/1/11 - 11 Harrowhouse
3/29/11 - Capone with Ben Gazarra and Sylvester Stallone
It appears Shout did a deal with Fox for some of the Corman produced Fox titles to integrate them with their Corman Cult Classics line.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Excellent news on Lucky Lady. A strange and interesting film that has basically been out of any kind of circulation. It will be a buy for me. Now it Shout only could get Damnation Alley.

Hasslein

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim
Shout rocks! I really hope Lucky Lady has the alternate ending that aired on network television as a bonus.

cliffMac

Agent
DAMNATION ALLEY is coming Summer 2011!

Originally Posted by ahollis
Excellent news on Lucky Lady. A strange and interesting film that has basically been out of any kind of circulation. It will be a buy for me. Now it Shout only could get Damnation Alley.

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
Not that I don't believe you, but where did you hear that from? That is excellent news.
If that's the same Cliff who posts on AV Maniacs, he'd be in a position to know. Since their screen names match, I'm guessing they are the same person.

cliff mac

Insider
I'm the Vice President of DVD Production and Acquisitions for Shout Factory and I licensed the title from Fox.

Not that I don't believe you, but where did you hear that from? That is excellent news.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Originally Posted by cliff mac
I'm the Vice President of DVD Production and Acquisitions for Shout Factory and I licensed the title from Fox.
From the horse's month. Thank you. You have a sale here for this title and you have had many sales in the past. Keep up the great work. You and your company are breath of fresh air. By the way I really enjoyed The TAMI Show and the Corman titles are the best. Your doing a great job!

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
This probably isn't the right thread for it, but kudos on the Bob Hope set as well. I'm really looking forward to finally getting some quality versions of those films. I'm hoping to see more of them.

cliff mac

Insider
Thanks!!

From the horse's month. Thank you. You have a sale here for this title and you have had many sales in the past. Keep up the great work. You and your company are breath of fresh air. By the way I really enjoyed The TAMI Show and the Corman titles are the best. Your doing a great job!

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Cliff since you are The Vice President of DVD Production and Acquisitions for Shout Factory can you tell us if there is any hope for more Peyton Place episodes. I also wanted to add to the Fox Movie list the 3 Peyton Place Reunion Movies. "Peyton Place Revisited" a cast reuinion moderated by Peter Lawford."Murder in Peyton Place" and " Peyton Place The Next Generation".

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
Walter Hill's SOUTHERN COMFORT was released on DVD by MGM. I don't know that it is still in print. EXTREME PREJUDICE is on Artisan / Lionsgate isn't it?

Originally Posted by SWFF
I was wondering does FOX own EXTREME PREJUDICE and SOUTHERN COMFORT, or is that another studio?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks