What's new

Dst-3000 replacements (1 Viewer)

Tom Adams

Auditioning
Has anyone recieved a replacement Toshiba DST-3000 box yet. (due to the guide problem) If so what is the software upgrade #??

Wes Stover

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't yet, but am as interested as you in what the upgrade level is and whether it works :)

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
I had my Hughes E86 (same as DST 3000) repaired locally to replace a defective part. The problem I was experiencing was not related to the firmware upgrade or guide problems. When I hooked it up on Feb 17th it had the 5046 firmware and it took the 5085 upgrade the following morning. I still have not had any problems with the guide. I have read on other forums that people are still getting back their boxes with the 5046 firmware. Those that unplugged their units at night to avoid the upgrade have recently stated that their units show no upgrades scheduled.

BrentW

Auditioning
I got my DST-3000 back Tuesday. Sent it two-day the previous Tuesday. I got a different box, with 5046 firmware. I have been checking the upgrade page, and there are non scheduled yet. Maybe they stopped senging them? I have kept it plugged in and satellite connected.

No problems yet, but the guide is slower again.

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks