What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (2 Viewers)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Is 4k Tuesday a real thing? Are Tuesdays usually the day that a wealth of 4k deals drop?

While I am here...

One of the Die Hard movies was cut. I think in order to get a PG rating over R? It may have been the third movie. Is the uncut version included in the DIE HARD bundle?

It was “Live Free or Die Hard” which I think may be number four. The iTunes version includes the original PG-13 theatrical version in 4K, and the unrated version in HD. There’s honestly not much difference between the two.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thanks for the heads up on Doctor Sleep. I read the novel, but have not seen the film yet, Picked it up on iTunes today.

I really want the UHD just to see how well the Theatrical Atmos compares to home during the campground scene. At the theater it was some of the best gunplay I've ever heard!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
One of the better spoofs, a guilty pleasure, Not Another Teen Movie. 4K $4.99.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
A few short weeks immersed in digital and I just can't get over the excitement of finding such great deals on 4k titles (and HD) not yet available.

Opening that Cheap Charts app every morning is like opening a Christmas gift.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Yeah, I had to pick that one up -- it had jammed my radar.

Watched it this morning. Looked very, very good but not a stellar 4k presentation.

It was funny when Spaceballs One jumps to ludicrous speed, you can see a wire lifting Rick Moranis up. I suppose the detail in the 4k really made me notice that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbuffalo
Recent bookmarks