What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Following the acquisition of Vudu by Fandango last year, the latter has announced the unification of its two movie and TV streaming services. Vudu and FandangoNOW will merge to become the “newly updated” Vudu service which, in turn, will replace FandangoNOW as the official movie and TV store on Roku.
This means that Vudu will now provide up to 200,000 no-subscription new release and catalog movies and TV shows, for rental or purchase, with both 4K UHD and watch-for-free titles. New releases on Vudu include Luca, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, Black Widow, The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard, A Quiet Place Part II and Godzilla vs. Kong. Vudu is available on multiple platforms and can offer Dolby Atmos audio and Dolby Vision dynamic range on certain titles.
“At Fandango, we’ve been building a digital network that super-serves tens of millions of fans across the entire...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I wish there was a way for @Martin Dew to make his posts so that they could get posted to the HTF social media without disrupting the flow of conversations in years old threads. I get why you have to do it Martin but it bugs me evvvvery time

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I wish there was a way for @Martin Dew to make his posts so that they could get posted to the HTF social media without disrupting the flow of conversations in years old threads. I get why you have to do it Martin but it bugs me evvvvery time
At the very least, the article should be posted in the appropriate forum -- in this case, the Streaming Services and Digital Media subforum.

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
At the very least, the article should be posted in the appropriate forum -- in this case, the Streaming Services and Digital Media subforum.
Thanks for pointing this out, Scott. Sometimes WordPress defaults back to the top-of-the-list Blu-ray forum just before posting. It's happened a few times and is frustrating. Will consult our IT gurus on this.

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
I understand your concern, Sam, but my remit is to report the news on the home page based on the day's global press releases and wires (and is consistent with how other AV forums work). Sometimes I reference an existing thread with a link, sometimes not, but if the system needs changing I'm happy to comply.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks