What's new

Amazon 4K Deals . Earlier Deals Have Sold Out (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Listed deals early on 11/7 as they became available . Several were matching Best Buy. Once Best Buy sold out the prices at Amazon went up. Some items sold out at Amazon and are only available from 3rd parties so those prices went up also. Some items are still available.

The Lost Boys 4k $9.99
Amazon Amazon

Spiderman No Way Home 4K $13.99
Amazon Amazon

The Godfather 4K Steelbook $12.99
Amazon Amazon
The Godfather Part II Steelbook 4K $12.99

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 4K $9.99

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Fury 4K $9.99

The Goonies 4k $9.99

Sing 2 4K $9.99

Patriot Games 4K $7.99
Edge of Tomorrow 4K $9.99
The Batman 4K $9.99
The Untouchables 4K 12.99
It's A Wonderful Life 4K $7.99
Heavy Metal 4K $9.99
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings 4K $12.99
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life 4K $9.99
Downton Abbey: A New Era 4K $9.99
Doom - Unrated Extended Edition 4K $9.99
Rambo 1,2,3 4K $7.99 each
The Call of The Wild 4K $8.99
Transformers 5 movie set 4K $24.99
Matrix Resurrections 4K $9.99
Elvis 4K $9.99
Uncharted 4K $10
Dune 4K $9.99
No Time To Die $9.99
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 4K $16.99
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent 4K $9.99
Scream 2022 4K $9.99
Ghostbusters 4K $9.99
Venom 4K $9.99
Deepwater Horizon 4K $7.99
Jungle Cruise 4K $13.99
Knives Out 4K $9.99
Spider-Man (2002) / Spider-Man 2 (2004) / Spider-Man 3 (2007) 4K $24.99
Interstellar 4K $7.99

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I'm not seeing these prices. Are these Black Friday deals?
I think they are selling out and are becoming only available from 3rd parties

Poltergeist 4K for example is no longer showing as available from Amazon. Cheapest price is currently $13.99 plus $4 shipping. Everything was available at the price I mentioned at the time I listed them. A lot of these deals were price matching Best Buy so you might try there though Best Buy seemed to sell out faster than Amazon. Some items like Elvis 4K , Jurassic World Dominion 4K, and The Batman 4K price matched Best Buy and then the price went up after Best Buy sold out.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
For Universal and Warner Bros you could try GRUV. While they are not price matching most items, using the 20% off code SIGNUP20 comes pretty close. I don't know if they are raising their prices once Amazon sells out.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Well - almost all/majority of those deals were PM to BBY, GRUV, Target, etc so of course when the original sells out, then Amazon responds in kind usually in minutes.
I tried to pick the items to buy from the original deal when possible, GRUV since they were cheaper with the 20% off and original and then used Amazon to fill in the rest
when the initial store was selling out and a few where they appeared to be the originating store. Ended up being about 1/3 each

Actually BBY apparently put a lot of titles scheduled to be on sale next week up today and have been chasing their website tail (and in-store shippers) to get the sale
prices removed until next week. Amazon is following BBY price trail, but there is a bit of delay in how fast they can return the prices. Apparently some BBY prices are still popping
up and down.

It's not nearly as much fun as some Walmart website IT people a while back where they appeared to program a randomly moving price -- drop 20 cents every 15 minutes then raise the price back to normal for 30 minutes, then go back to the lower price and 20 cent drops for another hour, then back to normal for 2 hrs. All the Walmart prices eventually shipped at that day's lowest price automatically, but the Amazon CSR were apparently bombarded with phone calls and chats for days trying to cancel/reprice, etc since this was after they quit technically price matching over stores on current merchandise.
This apparently went on for a couple months and I was told by someone inside Walmart Tech services that they were rolling in the floor high fiving each other in secret about the Amazon Supervisors going neanderthal raging furious at Walmart higher ups for the gamesmanship and how much money Amazon wasted on the issue. To be fair I ahve no idea if
Neanderthals were prone to this type of out of control road rage, but apparently Amazon folks are

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Based on what has happened in previous years, it is very possible these prices will return during Black Friday week. They were promoted as early or preview Black Friday prices.

Here is the current Best Buy 4K deal. As of this writing only 16 of the original 22 are at the sale price. The Best Buy prices which may or may not have been put out too early will most likely end today 11/7/2022 for now.

Per another site :
The rest of Best Buy Black Friday calendar looks like this:
Mon, Nov. 14 - Member Mondays sale
Thu, Nov. 17 - TotalTech members Early Access to Black Friday
Fri, Nov. 18 - My Best Buy members Early Access to Black Friday
Sun, Nov. 20 - Black Friday Sale begins
Thu, Nov. 25 - Black Friday
Sun, Nov. 27 - Cyber deals begin

Here are GRUV 4K discs . There are about 17 that are $10 or less before the coupon. SIGNUP20.
I sorted low to high price but the link just sorts by latest release. You can sort it yourself or perhaps someone else can provide a link that will sort by lowest price. GRUV usually holds the price of your items in your cart at the sale price even after the sale is ended. If you are thinking of buying something, put it in the cart. For some reason the The Shawshank Redemption 4K which is currently $9.99 doesn't appear as a $9.99 disk on the list so there are probably others. On 11/8 I tested GRUV and items in basket still stay at sales price after price goes up. Between that, the 20% off coupon, and free shipping with the coupon, it has become my favorite online shop for Universal and Warner Bros titles.

Last edited:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Ha! Surprising that I've still only placed 1 minimal Amazon order w/ no need of Prime shipping at all so far, so I still haven't bothered to reactivate Prime like I usually do by now (whether on paid, discounted or free trial)... and I was really planning on reactivating too so I can finally watch the Rings of Power (though I was not impressed w/ what little I glimpsed at my brother's home a week-plus ago). At this rate, I might just end up putting that off til I qualify for another free trial probably sometime early next summer (now that they apparently explicitly require 12-month wait for another free trial), LOL -- I'd do a shorter free trial or maybe 1/2-price trial (like I've done before), but so far, nothing's really pushing me to pay full price for a month of Prime...

_Man_

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Nine film Spiderman 4k set import from Austraila $90. Just the 4k discs . No Blu Ray. No Digital code. It is region free as all 4k discs are.

It is listed as a lightening deal for 8:30 AM Tuesday on the Epic deals page . No clue about how much the lightening deal will be. This was about $69 on Black Friday 2022 per Camel X 3.

Reviews mention that the films don't have a Spanish dub option on this set.

These is sold by a 3rd parties but shipped by Amazon

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Nine film Spiderman 4k set import from Austraila $90. Just the 4k discs . No Blu Ray. No Digital code. It is region free as all 4k discs are.

It is listed as a lightening deal for 8:30 AM Tuesday on the Epic deals page . No clue about how much the lightening deal will be. This was about $69 on Black Friday 2022 per Camel X 3.

Reviews mention that the films don't have a Spanish dub option on this set.

These is sold by a 3rd parties but shipped by Amazon

The 9 film 4k Spiderman set is $60 Lightening Deal is live. Great deal. Be aware it is the 4K discs only.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks