What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (2 Viewers)

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
This past weekend I decided to buy the Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Peirce Brosnan, & Daniel Craig Collections in 4K from Apple TV itunes ! Also the 1969 Lazenby Bond ! They all look and sound Excellent on my New Sony 85" 4K TV ! :D I got tired of waiting for the physical discs. Also The Rose Tattoo (1955) HD looks Fantastic ! :) Finally got rid of the old DVD. Two classic 50's Westerns I like .... Warpath and The Outcast HD look Great. Sapphire (1959) a British murder mystery in HD. It looks Great also on Apple.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
This past weekend I decided to buy the Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Peirce Brosnan, & Daniel Craig Collections in 4K from Apple TV itunes ! Also the 1969 Lazenby Bond ! They all look and sound Excellent on my New Sony 85" 4K TV ! :D I got tired of waiting for the physical discs. Also The Rose Tattoo (1955) HD looks Fantastic ! :) Finally got rid of the old DVD. Two classic 50's Westerns I like .... Warpath and The Outcast HD look Great. Sapphire (1959) a British murder mystery in HD. It looks Great also on Apple.
I picked up the 007 films in 4K on iTunes too. I believe we will see the 4k discs in 2023.

I agree the 4k diagonal versions on iTunes look wonderful and sound great!

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I picked up the 007 films in 4K on iTunes too. I believe we will see the 4k discs in 2023.

I agree the 4k diagonal versions on iTunes look wonderful and sound great!
If the ever release the 4K Discs I will Not be buying them. These 4K versions on iTunes are all I need. :D

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

Wait, wwwhAAAT?!?!?! :eek: Thought it's supposed to be disc (and custom cover art) or nothing for you... ;):P:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guess it's never too late to join in the fun, LOL... :D:cool:

:cheers:

_Man_

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim

What was the pricing? James Bond day is coming up next week. I wonder if they will be on sale again too.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Seven movie Rob Zombie collection for $15. Also picked up The Lost Boys 4K for $8

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
If you paid more than $4.99 each or $120 for the set you paid too much. They always go on sale if you’re patient.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
All of the 007 films and 007 bundles are on sale…..including some that are 007 films in name only.

James Bond Day is Wednesday!

Last edited:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I'm picking up some $4.99 titles this week. Red Eye (4K/Dolby Vision) is one of them. I don't think it has been released on Blu-ray in the States.
You’re kidding… a 4K release that has never even had a 2K Blu-ray. It’s one of those movies (like Panic Room) that came out in that interim where the Blu-ray format was just about to be launched, where it wasn’t new enough for Blu-ray but too recent for reissue, and then just got lost in the shuffle. I’ve never seen Red Eye, but I’ll have to remedy that.

**update** Oh this is hilarious. Just checked my movielog and found that I did watch Red Eye back when it was a new movie, but I have absolutely no memory of it! Nevertheless it's worth picking up in 4k for $5.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks