What's new

Dear Fox...PRETTY POISON, please! (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
A quirky, incredibly involving little crime film with a neat twist ending, starring Anthony Perkins and Tuesday Weld (at the time about as beautiful as a human being can get). No show on laser and so far DVD. PLEASE RELEASE!

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
I too would like Pretty Poison to be released on DVD - but I thought it was owned by Fox. Can anyone confirm the ownership?

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Add my vote to a DVD release of this cult classic, however I'm also unsure who owns the rights.

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
Yes, put me on this bandwagon as well. I'm also fairly positive that it is Fox who owns this title. The film has yet to appear on any form of video, stateside--can't speak for other territories. It has shown on Encore's Mystery channel on occasion.

The film remains ahead of its time with Perkins and Weld giving two of the best performances of their careers.

What happened to the career of director Noel Black? I mean
Private School is quite a fine guilty pleasure and a trashy one at that. But it is not a film that would seem to fit the filmography of someone responsible for as fine a film as Pretty Poison.

Jon

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I think you are absolutely right - it IS a Fox title. Messed up there. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks