What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Let me run this by you guy's and you tell me if i'm crazy or not, did anyone else get a really strange vibe from James last night when he was talking to the camera in the private room, or whatever that is? Somethig about "This is a life changing decision...I don't know."

I just got the distinct feeling that he is thinking of turning on Sarah because he feels that she is proving to be too much of an emotional hinderance for him, like he could play better without her?

Regardless of what he meant by all that, Sarah is a sweet girl, she can do much better than that emotionless cyborg.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Who wouldn't be? ;)

I'm serious, though, the guy treats her like shit. Last night she said "I love you." and his reply was "yeah, whatever.", not exactly what I would have said in his shoes.

If he's indeed planning to do what I proposed above, he's a real heel. We'll see...

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Ashlea never really seemed to be comfortable in the BB house and was relieved to be the first to get the boot, if I read the post-dumping interview with Julie right. In fact, if you recall, at one point Ashlea was kidding about being let back in and Julie stopped in her tracks and said something like, "What did you just say?" From Julie's reaction I was convinced that there would be a readmittance factor again this year.

In any event, Ashlea didn't seem too excited by the prospect and just wanted to go home to her own little world. I'm sure that she was a real pain in the butt to the producers who asked her to be sequestered. I'd love to find out how that all played out and in what time frame. Did they have to muzzle her until last night so she wouldn't spill the beans? I say good riddance to Ashlea. I didn't find her appealing one bit and she came off as a bit of a primadona to me. Any of the other three offer much more intrigue if they come back: Kaysar for game play, Eric for off the wall confrontation and Michael for the Kaysar "revenge" factor.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Ashlea has been gone a month alone in a hotel and probably figured Janelle was gone too. Don't really blame her.

Now,

Howie is making ... (likely noms and food comp)
a terrible a move. He's putting up James and Sarah. Both get to compete for veto to save James. All of the sheep started refusing to go up as pawns although they had no problem sending Kaysar home and putting Janelle, Mike, and Ashlea on the block. They even threatened to send H/R home if they did go up. (all the more reason to put them up)

If James stays, Howie, Rachel, Janelle and X will be in serious trouble because only 2 or 3 of them (with Kaysar) can compete for HOH next week. If James goes it won't be as bad. Letting him and Sarah compete for a veto to save James is about the worst move he could have made.

It is very likely that even if James doesn't win HOH, Howie, Rachel, Janelle or Kaysar will be a pawn fighting for veto against James next week. Because they won't put themselves up as pawns.

Janelle did help the sore losers lose food for this week by not eating and only shoved her face in the food.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
You musta blinked when they showed a shot of James breaking into a grin and Sarah pretending to cry after he said that. He was just teasing her. A least that's the impression I got.

Now he did say something about her in the diary room that I didn't find particularly nice - "Sarah is somewhat intelligent" or something to that effect. Not really a nice thing to say about your GF on national TV.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Rachel was cursing to herself this morning about letting Howie get HoH, and now we see that she was right about Howie. Horrible choices, dude.

I think I would have nominated:

Maggie and Ivette if backdooring James was the priority. There no way either of those gals picking James or Sarah to compete as POV partners, so that leaves them vulnerable as the replacement nomination. Whoever wins POV takes either Maggie or Ivette off the block, and then James goes up on the block and he is gone from the game by a 6-1 vote.

The problem is that the Friendship are all too scared to be on the block as "pawns", so Howie was forced to make a super-overt move in nominating James and Sarah, while gaining "safety" for a couple of week for Howie and Rachel from the Friendship, leaving Howie with the heavy lifting of winning POV (or his POV partner), eitherwise, James is probably staying in the house unless James and Sarah POV partners will be playing against them as well, and then it's still 2 vs. 4 in POV, which is still a chance for James, while my nomination strategy leaves James with zero chance of avoiding the eviction block.

Even if they are trying to play with the prospect of Eric, Michael or Kaysar returning next Thursday, I would think logic dictates that Maggie or James be the primary targets for eviction this week in the event that Eric returns (worse case scenario).

Howie got a Jedi mind trick played on him by the Friendship.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Howie got something he wished for many, many times. :b You'll know it when you see it. It has nothing to do with Star Wars.

The veto comp, if there is one, looks like it will significantly favor strength this week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In light of the winner of the POV, yeah, Howie totally f'd up by not employing a backdoor plan to get rid of James.

Howie simply just had to put up 2 members of the Friendship (lamest coalition name ever on a reality TV show, BTW), and then backdoor James during the POV ceremony. How simple is that?

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Howie is, without a doubt, one of the dumbest people to ever walk into the BB household. His mental age is about 6 years old.

That might be just the right ticket to make him the eventual winner!

:laugh: :laugh:

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
One thing I have yet to figure out, why get rid of James now? He has several others ahead of him (Maggie is far more dangerous to Howie immediately, and the rest of the "Friendship").

I haven't been following the live feed or who won the POV, but was this just a way to get James off the block then put up Maggie and vote her out? Like what Kaysar did?

I mean, James is the number one threat of everyone on the Friendship, so if Howie didn't win HOH and someone from that side did, James would be nominated before him. Now, if James did go, Howie would be the next target.

Not to mention if Eric did come back, then Howie is definitely gone.

I don't know, it just seemed like a REALLY stupid move this early on. In three weeks or so, yes, he should go, but not now.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If this is a way to backdoor Maggie, it was a blundered move, but it would also mean breaking Howie's word with the "Friendship". Plus, even if Howie puts up Maggie as a replacement nomination, the Jedi Council doesn't have the votes to get rid of Maggie:

Boot Sarah:
April
Ivette
Beau
Jennifer

Boot Maggie:
Janelle
Rachel
James

Maggie stays by a vote of 4 to 3.

The only way to backdoor Maggie was to put up 2 people from the Friendship, and use Sarah and James's votes along with Janelle and Rachel to reduce the Friendship by one member this week. No, Howie totally allowed himself to be talked into focusing on James and trying to keep himself and Rachel safe for the next 2 weeks. That's the power of numbers by the Friendship (when Maggie won HoH last week), else the Jedi Council was on their way to plowing through the Friendship. And now the Friendship was able to convince Howie to turn on a wayward two-faced Jedi (James) and his padawan lover.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Let's just say, things might not be going as planned and there's still 3 more days until the vote. Hmm...

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
My take on it?

Howie screwed up. Plain and simple. I agreed with Rachel when she said, "I should of won the HOH instead."

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
No doubt about it. Rachel is the brains of the Howie/Rachel partnership.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks