What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

I say that every season but I still end up watching it till the end. If you do stop watching it you know I will keep you in the loop.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
I agree with John, I think I'll stop watching after Kaysar and Janelle both get evicted.

I hope Janelle gets HoH this week and puts up Ivette (annoying b---h) and Jennifer. I so want to see Janelle cause havoc in the BB6 House.

We all know that Kaysar will get kicked out today. No denying the obvious. But I hope Janelle wins HoH. I am gonna pray/root/whatever for her to win.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I'm just curious since I haven't watched earlier seasons, Does it usually come down to the most unlikeable people duking it out in the end?

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Any show like Big Brother or Survivor, where you vote people out, it is very rare when the best person wins, usually the least objectionable or the most cunning is left standing.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, let's see, the winner of previous seasons of BB:

Season 1 - Eddie - not the most likable, a bit grumpy, but he was missing a leg, and then this was the season where America voted, so people more on their best behavior, lest they turn off possible voters. This is not the BB we are used to now.

Season 2 - Will - he was always on the block to be evicted, but somehow managed to always be against someone else that was more objectionable that week, so he slid through, but he was smart enough to take a psycho, Nichole, to the finals with him, so he was the lesser of 2 evils, and he was funny and entertaining as hell.

Season 3 - Lisa - a "nice" person, had a few folks fall on the sword for her. Danielle played a great game inside the Diary Room, but she didn't have much sway amongst the jury except for Jason, her secret partner.

Season 4 - Jun - a low-flying player who had the sense to bring Allison, a hated houseguest, to the finals with her. This was the season of ex's in the house. No one liked Jun all that much either.

Season 5 - Drew - I don't know how Cowboy ended up in the finals, but Drew was smart enough not to bring Diane with him. Drew was a "nice" player, but he did some straddling to keep out of the line of fire.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
More spoilers from tonight's episode:

Well, at least Howie will be able to say "boobies" without impunity this week as HoH. Should be a fun week.

I really hope "America" puts Kaysar back in, but I fear it'll be Cappy.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I now firmly believe that BB is manipulating the game. They liked what Kayser was doing for the ratings, so they come up with a way to keep him in the game. Of course america will vote Kayser back. Just look at the people's opinions here. Plus, he had the most TV time (being last one to be evicted).

I hope america chooses the Firefighter.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
He's not a firefighter. He's a paramedic that works for the fire dept in addition to being the biggest sore loser in history.

As for the other stuff: Where was the Mike segment or even a Kaysar segment on tonight's show? It's obvious what they want to do.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This is a cool twist, bringing someone back. :emoji_thumbsup:

This is how I would like to see it go down, Kaysar returns to the house and dedicates all of his time and energy to making Maggie wish that she were never born, targeting Ivette and getting her out, get rid of James because the dude swore on the Bible and then lied, that's not cool game or no game, and then Kaysar going on to win.

Kaysar's a beast, an unflinching, vindictive and intelligent machine and he deserves that second chance. :emoji_thumbsup:

BTW, did Janelle look sexy tonight in that black dress and straight hair or what!?
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The only "twist" was letting "America" vote for the returning houseguest. They did this back in BB Season 3 when the usually drunk southern belle blondie (Marcellus's buddy, Amy) was brought back from a vote from the house.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ah, see I didn't know that, Patrick, this is the first time i've watched the show since season 1.

Some girl who shall remain nameless, her name rymes with 'Mendy' ;), talked me into watching this season and i'm glad she did, it's fun. :emoji_thumbsup:

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Unless I misread "America" there's no way Kaysar will be voted back in. Mike is a non-entity and Eric, although I chose him to win and will vote for him even though I can't stand him, will be "America's" choice. If Kaysar returns it's more weeks of name calling. If Eric returns we can have lying running rampant with him and James and all the other phonies. Kaysar would be the intelligent choice but Eric would provide the best theater.

Stay tuned....

Doug R

Supporting Actor
On CBS.COM Cappy's popularity is 29%, Kaysar's is 87%.

The live feed guys hate Cappy with such passion there is no way he'll win without some funny business happening.

The look on Yvette's face when she realizes Kaysar is more popular than Cappy will be awesome.. plus she'll break down again.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I disagree. I absolutely hate when these shows bring people back. It completely ruins the strategy of the game and makes it a joke. I'll probably stop watching it now...especially if "Cappy" is voted back in. I don't think I can take the Ivette reaction when he is brought back in. Glad to see a couple of the houseguests acknowledged what I said about Ivette when she called for Cappy during the food competition.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
So far it's hard to tell what Howie's going to do.

April is working him hard to put up James and Sarah, but he told the "good guy" group he was thinking April and Maggie. If he puts up James and Sarah I think it will be a huge blunder. You can't risk leaving Maggie in the house on the chance Eric gets put back in. There's plenty of time for James later.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
My wife and I were thinking last night that there's really no point in Howie (or almost anyone) putting James up. He's the only one in the house that is not liked by either group, so he poses no threat.

Does anyone know why Ashlea bailed? Whatever happened, it seemed to have happened during the airing of last night's episode because when Julie first announced it, she said all four evicted houseguests would be eligible, but then when she told the houseguests, she said Ashlea left her sequester.

Also, why did Kaysar immediately believe (was it April or Ivette?) when she told him James was gonna put up Howie and Rachel if he won HOH? I know he did say that, but why would Kaysar believe her right away without asking around? Or was it just yet another bad edit job? James could have helped himself a lot if he would have just told Kaysar upfront that he told Ivette that just to try to save his own ass.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The way to get rid of James is to backdoor him by putting up anyone else besides James and Sarah, and make sure the nominees don't pick them for POV competition partners, that gives James no outs when POV is used, and Howie then puts James on the block (a la what Kaysar did to Eric, though somewhat unintentionally, perhaps, but maybe not, after Kaysar's admission to Maggie of getting the bigger fish).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks