What's new

Press Release USHE Press Release: My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 (Blu-ray) (2 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
e670af12-b359-6be7-0823-0462497a373d.jpg

YOUR FAVORITE GREEK FAMILY IS COMING HOME WITH HILARIOUS, NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN BONUS FEATURES
INCLUDING DELETED AND EXTENDED SCENES

b56113a3-b730-197b-9784-3e8b1009a2b3.png

OWN ON DIGITAL, BLU-RAY™ AND DVD OCTOBER 31, 2023
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
6e72db9b-a01f-e8bc-1209-0fe9b576c280.png
Universal City, California, October 24, 2023 – “The Portokalos family is back for another serving of ouzo and opa” (Tori Brazier, METRO) in MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3, available on Digital, Blu-rayTM and DVD October 31, 2023, from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Written and directed by Academy Award® nominee Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding, My Life in Ruins, Connie and Carla), MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3 follows the Portokalos family to Greece for their grandest adventure yet that Collider calls “a family reunion worth flying out for.” Featuring commentary from Nia Vardalos and a behind-the-scenes look at making the film with interviews from the cast and crew, sneak peeks, and inside stories.

When Toula (Vardalos) plans a trip to Greece to honor her late father Gus’ (Michael Constantine, The Juror) final wish, the family’s reunion becomes complicated with the reveal of a deep family secret. With non-stop laughter at every twist and turn, the highly anticipated third installment of the franchise brings a heartwarming reunion that honors the essence of what makes the original so unique.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 stars Nia Vardalos along with John Corbett ("Sex and the City," "And Just Like That...), Louis Mandylor ("NCIS," "Desperate Housewives,"), Elena Kampouris (My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2), Gia Carides (My Big Fat Greek Wedding), Joey Fatone (My Big Fat Greek Wedding), Maria Vacratsis (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again), Elias Kacavas (“Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin”), Lainie Kazan (Beaches, Tango Shalom), and Andrea Martin (“Only Murders in the Building,” “Evil”).

MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3 features an Original Motion Picture Soundtrack with music by Grammy® Award-winning composer Stephanie Economou. The soundtrack also features the original song “OLI MAZI (We Are All Together)" co-written & performed by film producer & celebrated singer/songwriter Rita Wilson p.g.a. and Academy Award®-winning songwriter Diane Warren, featuring guest vocalist Christos Mastoras. The Remix version of the song is also out, remixed by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - a Belgian-Greek DJ duo composed of brothers Dimitri Thivaios and Michael Thivaios who have remixed artists including Lady Gaga and The Chainsmokers.

Rita Wilson p.g.a., Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman return as producers, with Paul Brooks, Scott Niemeyer, Steven Shareshian, and Nia Vardalos serving as executive producers.

BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL for your collection:
  • GAG REEL
  • DELETED AND EXTENDED SCENES
  • ON SET WITH NIA VARDALOS – The MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING franchise comes full circle as writer and star Nia Vardalos adds a new role, and takes Toula’s ongoing adventure to another level, by taking a seat in the director’s chair.
  • OPA! THE MAKING OF MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3 – Enjoy even more fabulous fun with the Portokalos family as the cast and crew takes you to Greece for revealing behind-the-scenes interviews, sneak peeks of beautiful locations and inside stories on the film’s creation.
  • WEDDING DRUM SONG – EXTENDED TAKE
  • FEATURE COMMENTARY - with Writer/Director Nia Vardalos

FILMMAKERS:
Cast:
Nia Vardalos, John Corbett, Louis Mandylor, Elena Kampouris, Gia Carides, Joey Fatone with Lainie Kazan and Andrea Martin
Music By: Stephanie Economou
Production Designer: Grant Armstrong
Edited By: Annette Davey ACE, Craig Herring
Director of Photography: Barry Peterson
Co-Producer: Jonathan Shore
Line Producer: Michael P. Flannigan
Executive Producers: Paul Brooks, Scott Niemeyer, Steven Shareshian, Nia Vardalos
Produced By: Rita Wilson p.g.a., Tom Hanks, Gary Goetzman
Written and Directed By: Nia Vardalos

TECHNICAL INFORMATION DVD:
Street Date: October 31, 2023
UPC Number: 191329252871 (US)
Layers: DVD 9
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 2.39:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
Rating: PG-13 for suggestive material and some nudity
Languages/Subtitles: English, Latin American Spanish
Sound: English (Dolby Digital 5.1 for Feature, Dolby Digital 2.0 for Bonus Content), Latin American Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1 for Feature)
Run Time: 01:31:50

TECHNICAL INFORMATION BLU-RAY:
Street Date:
October 31, 2023
UPC Number: 191329252765 (US)
Layers: BD 50
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 2.39:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
Rating: PG-13 for suggestive material and some nudity
Languages/Subtitles: English, Latin American Spanish
Sound: English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 for Feature, Dolby Digital 2.0 for Bonus Content), Latin American Spanish (DTS Digital Surround 5.1 for Feature)
Run Time: 01:31:50

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

717l-j5eK6L._SL1464_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Has Universal acquired the distribution rights for the first film in order to do that 3-pack? I don't think they originally had that one.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Has Universal acquired the distribution rights for the first film in order to do that 3-pack? I don't think they originally had that one.

Hi Jake!

That was my assumption as I could not find a distributor on this other than Comcast (on the trailer), which is NBC, which is Universal.

Who had the rights to the original releases? I'll gladly change the tag.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I wasn't suggesting that you should change the tag. Universal is distributing the new film. Joel is correct. HBO distributed the disc of the original. and Universal took over the sequels, which is why I was surprised to see a 3-pack being offered. As far as I know, there has never been a 2-pack of the first two films precisely because they came from different distributors.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I wasn't suggesting that you should change the tag. Universal is distributing the new film. Joel is correct. HBO distributed the disc of the original. and Universal took over the sequels, which is why I was surprised to see a 3-pack being offered. As far as I know, there has never been a 2-pack of the first two films precisely because they came from different distributors.

I realize that, Jake. I want to be accurate, though.

Thanks, all for the updates.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I want to be accurate, though.
I have no reason to believe that you aren't accurate.

Universal unquestionably owns the distribution rights for two out of these three films, so I think it is fair to assume they will be the distributor of the box set. I'm guessing there was some agreement made with HBO for them to be able to throw the first one in.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Updated with official press release from Universal for Blu-ray release

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Universal is announcing today a disc coming out literally a week from today? That's an incredibly short turnaround.

That being said, this movie was bad. I don't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks