What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Things are looking up for America.

Kaysar's alarm clock went off this morning. They smelled his hookah last night. Lastly, a cameraman apperently focused in on one of the shirts to show "Forget" then "Capi" :)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
I officially have no use for this show anymore

I don't get the obssesion with Kaysar, but at least he'll get his chance to blow shake the house up :rolleyes

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's episode recap:

Sarah gets the boot 6-1.

Michael was surprised to see Eric as the 2nd person booted out. Then Michael was surprised when Kaysar was the 3rd person booted out.

They made the top 2 vote getters wait over a commercial break before revealing who got to go back inside.

Kaysar rolled over the other 2 by getting 82% of the votes, over 5 million votes were cast.

The HoH contest is an endurance contest with Fear Factor thrown in as there are 8 boxes of good and nasty things, the first box being a bunch of flies in a mostly enclosed space (there is an opening up top of the glass house.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

I don't understand why this was spoiled unless you're embarassed for what you just said. Amazing.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

To not give away who America stupidly let back in the house. What's to be embarressed about? Kaysar has made point of his being Iraqi and sympathys toward Sadaam and the current state.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure he loved having to flee the country after his uncle was murdered by Saddam and then his family had to pay for the bullet. You have got to be kidding.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

Yet he still believes that SH should be in power. Either his "uncle" is buried next to Jonny Fairplay's grandmother (ie he made it up for sympathy), or he is screwed up in the brain.

Either way, you have your opinion, I have mine and that's that. I am through with BB (which has been getting worse every year) and this thread.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Chris, why even go there? This is a game and it's supposed to be fun, and this thread is meant to be fun, your opening up a rather nasty can of worms there.

I'm THRILLED that Kaysar's back!! This endurance comp shouldn't be too hard for him, he's back, he's pumped and he wants to win.

The only regret to me is that they did not show a big close up of the disappointment on Ivette's face when Julie announced the voting precentage, I would have paid real money to see that! :laugh:

I also really admire Howie's honesty, it takes balls the size of Jupiter for a man to say on national television that he can't think for himself without Kaysar.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
That's what you say. I'm sorry you feel everything must be black and white clear. Feeling the situation is no better doesn't mean he supports Saddam in power.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Wow, 82% of the votes went to Kaysar. I'm not surprised he was voted back in, but I am surprised he got an overwhelming percentage.

As much as I get fed up with this show, Kaysar's return makes we want to continue watching. If Eric went back in, I probably would have bailed.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
It's been almost 5 hours and...

No one has quit.

Observations:

- Kaysar won't last much longer, needs to pee.
- The most focused are James, Maggie, Rachel.. basically the three leaders. Ivette is a close fourth.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
5 hours, 40 minutes and...

Everyone still in. The green box was just opened and it's dead fish, so now the cage stinks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This is going to come out as truly disgusting, but if I were Kaysar and I wanted to win the HOH comp bad enough, I would just go right in my pants. Heck, even the smell would work in my favour after a while.

Hey, the way I see it, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and since I have no intention of leaving this box, it's gotta be done right here.

Can you just imagine the legendary status he'd achieve in the BB history book if he did that?

:D

Doug R

Supporting Actor
6 hours, 30 minutes and...

Beau is out. BB is tempting the houseguests with food, officially ending PB&J week. Also, they are being tempted by prizes in each contestent's corresponding cage box. I think Beau ended up getting a martini bar. All other houseguests remain. James, Maggie, Rachel, Ivette still focused. April wavering. Kaysar seems to be hanging in there okay.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
8 hours..

Janelle and April now out.. so that leaves James, Kaysar, Rachel, Maggie, Ivette, Jennifer left. Janelle won a plasma TV and April won $3,000. James, Rachel, and Maggie still have the look of determination.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's now down to just Jennifer and Kaysar. Maggie and Jennifer are trying to work a deal with Kaysar to get Jennifer HoH, to gang up on James for this week, but Kaysar wasn't buying it...yet. Janelle told Kaysar not to take a deal. "Meek" little Jennifer is fighting hard for this HoH because it's pretty pivotal in the game with the sides at 5-4-1, with James being the oddball.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Jennifer has been on the radar for days and now she's a major target. She could have skated several more weeks before making a move, but she doublecrossed and lied to Rachel, Howie, Janelle and now won't give Kaysar HOH even though he can guarantee April/Jenn safety and take out Ivette if no pawn who she already wants out. Probably moved four weeks to early.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
A brief word from our Big Brother:

Ladies and Gents:

Let's try not to turn this thread into a political one since that violates forum rules and could get ugly. I realize that this is difficult since I'm convinced that BB has consciously included an Iraqi in the household this year to take advantage of the volatile nature of such a choice. Remember, controversy on TV translates into ratings and TV is all about the ratings.

Whatever you think about Kaysar personally, please keep world politics out of this. BB is playing us (and loving it!) but focus on the game politics, not world politics. I realize that this becomes a fine line but I'm sure we can keep the emphasis on what is happening in the house and not what is happening in the world so as to remain within forum guidelines.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks