What's new

Big Brother 13 (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Yep. Rachel and Brendan kept me out. I would likely watch if they weren't on. How can he not see that she's a gigantic annoying brainless slut? Maybe he's the stupid one ... Let's have your buddy share some inside secrets... Curious to know what actually goes on in there... I take it he didnt win... Will he come back for another season?

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Nope, Adam came in third, and just came back to NJ this morning. Dunno when I'll see him next, as people are coming out of the woodwork to meet up with him for lunch/dinner,/drinks/whatever. I DO know we're going to Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel in November. Not winning any BB money means that we'll be going to the show in his P.O.S. Honda (the guy hits every pothole in creation...unbelievably safe driver to be around, but I think he actually loves hitting potholes). His Facebook "Fan Page" has a bunch of photos of the cast hanging out in Vegas...they all look quite different than they do on TV. Fara (Adam's GF), sent a photo to my phone of the two of them hanging out with Dominic...I replied that I had NO idea who it was...Kalia of all people actually cleans up kind of cute, Cassi's just plain unbelievable. I've got to get the lowdown on these people. I especially want to know if Jeff really is the d-bag I perceive him to be. There are too many pics of him and Adam hanging out for my liking... I'm actually hoping he's a little back down-to-earth the next time I see him, though I know I'll get a FULL report anyway. I want to know how much of the show is fake. For example...it was Rachel's "choice" to open the second Pandora's Box. The box caused all sorts of havoc on the show the first time it was opened, so there was a good chance Rachel was going to stay away from it. But the box contained a shopping spree for the household...and an appearance by Tori Spelling. There's no WAY Rachel had a choice in opening the box: "Sorry, Tori..Rachel's not opening the box, thanks for coming in."

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Don Giro said:
For example...it was Rachel's "choice" to open the second Pandora's Box. The box caused all sorts of havoc on the show the first time it was opened, so there was a good chance Rachel was going to stay away from it. But the box contained a shopping spree for the household...and an appearance by Tori Spelling. There's no WAY Rachel had a choice in opening the box: "Sorry, Tori..Rachel's not opening the box, thanks for coming in."
In theory, they could have had a plan to use Tori regardless of what Rachel did. Maybe if she hadn't opened it, she would have gotten to participate with Tori as well. :) I don't doubt that the producers are coming up with ideas behind the scenes to manipulate the game and the players, but I don't consider it "fake" in the same sense as creating drama through editing or completely staging events.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Okay, I'll GIVE you that the producers would have found another way to work Tori in there. I though of that even before I posted...and I'm GLAD Rachel opened the box, because it was the ONE moment throughout the entire season that I briefly fell head over heels for her,and it was in NO WAY a scripted moment. Dealing with that idiot bodybuilder floored me, especially when she kept whining at the TV when Adam met Tori and they all got that "shopping spree." What KILLED me is when the bodybuilder asked for her name so he could autograph a picture, she just stared at the monitor and said "Rachel." "How do you spell that?" he asked. Still looking at the screen, she gave a half-hearted "brush off" gesture and said "With an 'R'"! Would have been a "milk-through-the-nose" moment had I been drinking anything; I was SO caught off-guard." Then again, I got goosebumps near the end of the show when she was in the black, sparkly minidress with heels. I forgot just how annoying I found her for a few seconds... I'm sorry if I come across as a "hater," or that I'm belittling any of you for watching the show. The show is obviously not my cup of tea. I just wanted to come here and brag that I know one of the contestants and to assure you that he is DEFINITELY no fake. Hell, my joke now is that I'm not a fan of the show...and I was IN two episodes! The only belittling I'm doing is when I see Adam at a Welcome Home/Congratulations Britt (friend who just got engaged) BBQ this weekend, which is being thrown by one of the girls who was seen drinking Appletinis with him in the first episode...Someone has to remind him who he really is... I have funny stories about what he's like in real life if you wanna hear them... And I'm sure I'll get some BB13 dirt this weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks