What's new

Big Brother 13 (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
We watched the first season of this show and I've been watching the after dark show but not the network version, well the tv is on but I'm not paying much attention. Anyway I just can't figure out what the game is. It seems like Survivor to me but not as interesting. Everything I see is almost all whispering and talking about each other. What is it that is interesting about the show? I don't get it. What is the actual game?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Anyone have any ideas about what the ChenBot said to Dominic at the end of their conversation? It was something about not leaving yet and there were more twists to come...then she told the houseguests the the Golden Key and team play were done. But we all knew that was happening. I'm thinking that someone is getting back into the house to shake things up....

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
We're actually having a birthday party for him this weekend. It's his 40th. He'll throw himself a party when he comes back. He's great at throwing his own birthday parties... In his own words the day he got the Key: "Have a great summer, everybody!...Don, you'll have to go to the Children of Bodom show without me...I'm gonna miss my 40th birthday, but I'm gonna throw a HUGE f***ing party when I get back,,, The elf suit? Please. He's great at embarrassing himself WITHOUT it. Like his Tori Spelling obsession. Or the time he thought he was doing "everybody a favor" and "saving everybody ten bucks" by blabbing the ending of "Shutter Island" on Facebook on OPENING NIGHT. I started the backlash...dozens followed. His roommate said he actually cried when he saw the posts.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
GREAT elimination! LOVED all the crying... And I'm glad the "twist" they hinted at last week finally got revealed.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Should be an epic show tonight. One of the worst HoH reigns ever, comes to an end tonight. Those watching broadcast only are missing what an incredible liar Shelly is. She screwed Kalia's head up, down and sideways for a couple of days. She'll be caught soon enough, but Shelly is playing a wild game. Very similar to BB11 Ronnie, but she's not the douche he was. I'm rooting for Cassi to come back, but my gut tells me it's Dom or Brendan unfortunately.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Watched my first and last episode of the season last night. So many familiar faces, it looked like Rachel had died her hair, or maybe it was just wet, but once she spoke, you knew exactly who it was. Amazing how "The Amazing Race" and "Survivor" can be so good, yet this is so bad. Like Paul, I'm not going to waste my time on it.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
hmmmmm...why am I beginning to get scared that Adam is gonna be a floater until the end....and win the whole damn thing?

mike caronia

Second Unit
I don't think so Eric. If Dani wins Veto this week, I see him going up as a pawn and then blindsided by an eviction. But she has to win veto for this to happen. Any other person winning and he is safe for another round. Big Jeff will probably get the boot in the 2nd half of the FF next week....so the game is either Jordan, Rachel or Dani's to lose. Can't see any of the newbies winning. Would be hysterical if the nutjob Shelly takes it all.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
I'm at the point now where I just check on a forum or two to see what's happening or get updates from my coworkers. The show is just too hard for me to take. I can't WAIT for his explanation as to why he thinks this show is so great when he comes home. It's an exercise in complete boredom for me. My DVR is FULL of episodes I have yet to watch. I think I may just flip through them and watch the scenes he's in. The last full episode I watched was the one where they had to identify the ingredients of horrible "drinks." That was at our local hangout on his birthday (50 people singing "Happy Birthday to You" to a TV screen was kinda cute). We were all speculating whether Tori Spelling would show up for his "big day."

mike caronia

Second Unit
Don't be a hater Don! Adam is the swing vote right now at a pivotal part of the game. You have to watch Thursday night at least, it's going to be good. Double evictions are usually crazy. When he gets home, you have to ask him why he was such a pussy when Jeff was so aggressive towards him. I thought he was METAL!!! m/

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Well, there's obviously no love for Big Brother this season...that's too bad because Thursday's episode was BY FAR the best one this season!!!!

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
My sister updates me with everything that's going on. Here's a personal update for you. The street in front of Adam's apartment currently has two feet of water in front of it from Sunday's hurricane...

mike caronia

Second Unit
Don Giro said:
My sister updates me with everything that's going on. Here's a personal update for you. The street in front of Adam's apartment currently has two feet of water in front of it from Sunday's hurricane...
That sucks. Hopefully all is getting better down there. Here's a good spoiler for you Don...
Rumor has it Adam won the final 4 Head Of House. The feeds are blacked out, no way to confirm, but there was a live audience and multiple sources have him pegged as being in the final 3. It will be on tomorrow's broadcast. The bad thing is, no one says they'll vote for him on the way out the door. Calling him the worst player ever. ha One week to go.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Things don't look too good for "my boy," do they? Oh, well...we'll find out Wednesday.... I'm looking at it this way: one of his biggest dreams was to be on "Big Brother." An even BIGGER dream was to meet Tori Spelling. Both of those dreams came true for him in the space of three months...

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Wow...a total lack of enthusiasm for this season, huh? But the ratings were actually UP and it's renewed for next summer.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Rachel factor diminished a lot of my usual enthusiasm for Big Brother, so I sort of sat this one out (meaning, just had the DVR recordings playing in the background while I was doing other stuff, but didn't keep up via the updates on Morty's or Jokers.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
My buddy is on his way home...he says he's VERY happy to be out of the BB house, and can't wait to sleep in his own bed...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks