What's new

Big Brother 12 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Someone needs to start a thread where we can talk openly about the live feeds.

Which BTW I'm about to give up on, NO SPOILER....

if I have to see one more second of Rachel and Brendan snuggling, cuddling...kissing...stroking..petting..necking....snuggling...whisper careless nothings into each others ears...and cuddle some more I'm going to put my eyes out with a rusty nail.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Don't worry, if Brenda doesn't win HoH next week, one of them will be gone for sure.

EVERYONE in that house wants their sanctimonious asses out of there.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
After several excruciating weeks of boredom...FIREWORKS!!! Now this season will be worth watching again!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I dunno. With Andrew's inept social game, and inflicting his damage on his way out, it sucks that Kristen and Hayden got outed, and Ragin' Rach is just making up bold-faced lies to justify her actions as HoH this week. Ragin' Rach is playing way too hard just to make it to the jury house because the only way she's making it to the finals is if she and Brenda win alternating HoH weeks here on out.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I like Brendon and Rach. She is crazy but he seems to have his stuff together and there is nothing wrong with trying to get some butt while you are trapped in that house. The Meow Meow gets on my nerves and I want to punch him in the face every time he says that. Hayden and Kristen are in hot water and I wonder if Hayden will pull the plug on her when the brigade needs him to. Matt is stupid and I hope he gets voted out soon.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hayden has no choice now, Kristen's going to be gone tomorrow night.

You guys missed some juicy stuff on the feeds the other night, I can't say what here but I will say that it involved Rachel and Brendan...and no it's not what your thinking lol.

Man I wish we could talk about the feeds, sooooo much more happens there than on the weekly episodes.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Well I'm glad Kristen is gone. I liked to look at her but she was just messing up Hayden and the Brigade. I hope to see The Animal more focused on the job at hand.

I hope I get to hear Rach say "No body better try to come between me and MY man" at least once more before she gets booted out of the house.

Regan doesn't seem like he will be able to pull off the Saboteur. I hope he proves me wrong because I like him and I like the idea of the Saboteur. . S

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Thank goodness no one saw through Brendon's plan to paint a target on his back. Rachel is an instigator with no logic behind her beliefs. The house was smart to keep Brendon as he hasn't proven to be much of a competitor. I'll be interested to see who he hitches his wagon to this week as there's no way he'll just hang out as a floater. I assume it'll be whoever wins HOH.

If Brendon himself win HOH, I wonder who he'll target. Matt's the obvious choice, so it won't be him.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor

Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!  

You guys missed some juicy stuff on the feeds the other night, I can't say what here but I will say that it involved Rachel and Brendan...and no it's not what your thinking lol.

Man I wish we could talk about the feeds, sooooo much more happens there than on the weekly episodes.

Inspector,

What happened between Rach and Brendan. Was it something we did not see on the show this week?

I hope that Brendan wins the HOH just to mess up the house. I like watching it the most when it is complete chaos. Also it will really make Brendan mad if/when Matt uses the diamond veto.

Regan/Sab -- I liked him telling the house that true love conquers all. Funny stuff.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It's long over and they never showed it on the episodes so I can say it, Rachel and Brendon had a bit of a fight a couple weeks ago, apparently Brendon got pissed at Rachel because she was going on and on about Vegas and how great it is.

Later in the HoH room they had it out and Brendon told her he just got tired of hearing about it and left the room, nothing really came of it, though, buy the end of the discussion they ironed it out.

BTW for anyone who wants to know, I posted the winner of the HoH comp in the live feeds thread, I placed it in spoilers just to be double safe.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Well I am glad to see Brendon win the HOH just because it makes everyone mad. My son and I were cracking up during the competition when Brendon kept pointing up in the sky and saying "I love you baby". I mean she just got voted out and I believe is still alive. I'm not sure why he keeps pointing up.

Lane and Regan on the block is pretty cool and if I was Matt I would not use the power of veto. He shouldn't need it for anything so why come out that you took it.

Brit looked great last night in that bikini and for the first time I wanted to see more of her instead of less. I like her more now that Monica is gone and she has to deal with everyone else.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Indeed, Rachel is the most vile person I've ever seen on this show and when you consider that this show had someone like Evil Dick that's saying a lot.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Now Rachel is not as bad as Evil Dick. So she runs her mouth a little the only person that it really bothered was Regan. I think she is wrong about most of the stuff she says but I don't find her to be that bad.

Brendan on his solo vacation was funny.

Matt made the right moves and looks to be in a really good spot moving forward.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I haven't been watching this (although I have seen bits and pieces), but my wife has been watching every episode and she and I have been wondering whatever came of the claim in the beginning of the season that 2 of the people in the house knew eachother prior to being in the house.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
That was all a lie by the saboteur, no one knows anyone else.

I'm not happy about Britney leaving, especially the rotten circumstances surrounding it, the Brigade should have kept it to themselves and left it to Julie to tell her.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!

That was all a lie by the saboteur, no one knows anyone else.

Could have sworn Julie was the one that said that, but I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks