Beetlejuice

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lance Nichols, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Lance Nichols

Lance Nichols Supporting Actor

Does anyone have this disk? I know it is fairly old now, but was wondering what sort of quality it is. I am just rediscovering how much I loved Winona Ryder, and remembered that I nearly died watching this film.

I just finished watching Edward Scissor hands, and Heathers, and realised that I did not have Beetlejuice.

2. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

It is a good DVD with a decent video transfer and a nice soundtrack. The only extras though are a trailer and isolated score.

3. Mark_TS

Mark_TS Screenwriter

have there been any rumours about an SE...im wanting to pick this up myself, but since it is one of the 'elderly' DVD transfers-from April 1997, i figure a new edition must be in the works....

4. Lance Nichols

Hmmm, I was thinking about that myself. If an SE was in the works, I might want to hold off on getting the title. If not, I guess I will grab it.

5. Antonio Silva

Antonio Silva Stunt Coordinator

Well, i read that there was a SE in the works for a possible 2002 release. Sorry, i can't remember where i read it, but i think it was on the "Digital Bits".

I'll wait a little longer...

6. Joe Schwartz

Joe Schwartz Second Unit

The SE will be announced immediately after Lance buys the current edition. So Lance, please do us all a favor and buy that disc! [​IMG]

7. Lance Nichols

Joe, now that was nasty, but pretty close to the truth. Fortunately I have always been able to off load duplicate discs to friends and co-workers, so maybe I will get it [​IMG]