What's new

Beetlejuice (1 Viewer)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have this disk? I know it is fairly old now, but was wondering what sort of quality it is. I am just rediscovering how much I loved Winona Ryder, and remembered that I nearly died watching this film.

I just finished watching Edward Scissor hands, and Heathers, and realised that I did not have Beetlejuice.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
It is a good DVD with a decent video transfer and a nice soundtrack. The only extras though are a trailer and isolated score.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
have there been any rumours about an SE...im wanting to pick this up myself, but since it is one of the 'elderly' DVD transfers-from April 1997, i figure a new edition must be in the works....

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Hmmm, I was thinking about that myself. If an SE was in the works, I might want to hold off on getting the title. If not, I guess I will grab it.

Antonio Silva

Stunt Coordinator
Well, i read that there was a SE in the works for a possible 2002 release. Sorry, i can't remember where i read it, but i think it was on the "Digital Bits".

I'll wait a little longer...

Joe Schwartz

Second Unit
The SE will be announced immediately after Lance buys the current edition. So Lance, please do us all a favor and buy that disc! :)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Joe, now that was nasty, but pretty close to the truth. Fortunately I have always been able to off load duplicate discs to friends and co-workers, so maybe I will get it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks