1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

back lit movie posters

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by rosnerdesign, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rosnerdesign

rosnerdesign Auditioning

eric rosner
    Hello all,
    I was recently helping a friend clean out a storage locker and happened upon a huge box of movie posters. They are the kind that were back lit and in the cases outside the theaters. There are probably 100 or so in the box and most are in good shape. Looks to be mostly from the 80's to early 90's. I've looked thru most of them and not alot of huge box office hits. Looking for suggestions on what to do with all these. I wouldn't mind displaying a couple in my theater but have no idea what to do with the rest. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks.

2. David Willow

David Willow Babbling Idiot
    Supporter

Dave
    Display the ones you like and give the rest away. They're probably not worth much. My son gets these all the time (he works at a movie theater). I just collect them and may display them some day. Or most likely someone will find them in my storage locker in 30 years. :D