What's new

Availability of these DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Jones

Auditioning
Can anyone give release dates or information about these movies on DVD. Thanks.
Bladerunner (new release). I know its already out since ages but I have read that they are working on a new transfer. I have seen the current Bladerunner DVD and was very disappointed by its quality. Any information on a release date.
A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Guessing that it won't be long?
Once upon a time in the west. There's an italian version out there, but is Paramount still trying to get hold of permission to make a new DVD? No idea as to the quality of the italian version, but I want an english version anyway. I can't believe they haven't sorted it out on DVD, for me, this is next to perfect cinema.
Koyaanisqatsi. Might actually look good with a clear image and in wide-screen.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Hey, Andrew! Welcome to the Forum! Despite the fact that you play outfield for the evil Atlanta Braves, you're certainly welcome here.
As far as I can glean from the various websites and the lovely freaks here at HTF, here's the status for your requested titles:
Blade Runner SE - http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum15/HTML/028636.html

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
Koyaanisqatsi is $180 but $155 of it is Tax Deductible as they are a recognized 501c3 charity.

Scott Shanks

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Shanks
That would bring the price after the tax deduction to about $125. That's less than some laserdiscs.
P.S. The Braves' Jones spells his first name "Andruw".
------------------

Sarah S

Second Unit
Scott, my trusty calculator tells me that the actual price after the tax-deductible amount would actually be $25.
Just being picky.... :)
------------------
"A day job...in an office? My worst nightmare!"-Tick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks