What's new

International The Trollenberg Terror ( The Crawling Eye ) Blu Ray /Anolis (Germany) Limited Edition (1 Viewer)

Sa5150

Second Unit
Real Name
steve
Yeah I was going to edit the drop date. I went back and saw it up and running so I got a copy. Is it more watchable than the US copies....thay all seem too dark and flat and washed out. I was hoping that this would be better, because it sure couldn't be worse, LOL!!!

When I went back today and got this and a few other titles, hoping for the best. I picked up their editions of: Gorath (Ishiro Honda), https://amzn.eu/d/hzEW30M
Terror Beneath the Sea (Sonny Chiba), https://amzn.eu/d/4DMXRiW
Attack of the Giant Leeches, https://amzn.eu/d/gOMFvds
The 27th Day (Gene Barry), https://amzn.eu/d/5ekHnLN
Thanks didn't know these were out . I have the retromedia blu-ray of Attack of the giant leeches . Never opened it yet . I take it this is miles apart ?

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Thanks didn't know these were out . I have the retromedia blu-ray of Attack of the giant leeches . Never opened it yet . I take it this is miles apart ?
So far, concidering what film elements were available and all the other PD versions that I bought. This is the cleanest, most viewable editions that I've run across to date.

Sa5150

Second Unit
Real Name
steve
So far, concidering what film elements were available and all the other PD versions that I bought. This is the cleanest, most viewable editions that I've run across to date.
It's a bit pricey , Is the retromedia blu-ray at least better the all junky dvds and is it watchable ? Not sure (Leeches) is worth $30+ importing.

Richard Kaufman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Kaufman
Been asking some of the smaller shops like diabolik and Orbit and they look to be holding out getting this one in the standard edition from Anolis . One said they would as long as no USA gets a release , I feel its coming , It's all ready in HD on Amazon . I'll give it another month and if nothing gets announced getting the German from Wicked Vision .
Not available on amazon. Only on AMC + (though free trial on amazon).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I got the same estimated arrival date. They took my order, and I ordered it three days before you place your order on August 15th. I noticed earlier this week that my order hasn't shipped out and that they're not taking any further orders.
Finally, I got an email from Amazon.de acknowledging the delay.

Hello from Amazon.de​

We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We'll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It is the same just minus the media book.
I ordered mine at Wicked Vision BUT days later, it's available at DiabolikDVD. I should've known they would have it but it came out of right field :D
My DiabolikDVD order has already shipped. Therefore, I cancelled my delayed Amazon.de order.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Yup, I also ordered this from Diabolik, and added TORMENTED. Two childhood guilty pleasures in one shipment! The price for both was only $55. and change, thanks to a 10% off coupon from already reasonable prices. Those of us who remember ordering laser discs from places like Dave's Video back in the 80's and 90's can appreciate how little $27. per Blu-ray shipped for my order is insanely little!

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Yup, I also ordered this from Diabolik, and added TORMENTED. Two childhood guilty pleasures in one shipment! The price for both was only $55. and change, thanks to a 10% off coupon from already reasonable prices. Those of us who remember ordering laser discs from places like Dave's Video back in the 80's and 90's can appreciate how little $27. per Blu-ray shipped for my order is insanely little!

I bought my LDs from Laser Blazer in LA and Ken Cranes in OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks