What's new

...at last: TOTAL RECALL-SE.... (1 Viewer)

Alex Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
man, i was out sick for a few days and came back to see this..
baboon's ass.
it sure is.
just give me the special edition content in a regular case. and cut a buck or two off of the cost.
a
------------------
visit neverville

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Now...I'm confused here!
Can we get the SE with getting the Special Edition Baboon Ass Case? Please tell me I don't have to have that HORRIBLE excuse for a DVD case in my rack (meaning, I have to the have the SE Movie, so if that's the only way I can get it...Baboon's Ass Here I Come!).....
------------------
Regards,
Paul

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
Kevin,
Have no fear, I will have a Total Recall SE keepcase cover available. I got the impression that the "baboon's ass" case was a limited thing and that the rest would be in keepcases. If so, I'll get a hold of one and post it. otherwise I'll modify the current one to make it "special" :)
-Matt
(who has now converted all his snappers to keepcases!)
------------------
My DVD collection

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
. I got the impression that the "baboon's ass" case was a limited thing and that the rest would be in keepcases.
That'd be good, then we should stock up on the "limited tins" and then can sell them on Ebay as OOP and ***RARE*** when they are all gone and still have our keepcases :)
***RARE OOP SUPER SPECIAL COLLECTORS DIRECTORS ULIMATE BABOON-ASS EDITION TOTAL RECALL RARE OOP***
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I love the fact that that the 'Baboon Ass case' is the new defacto name for this release. The HTF is your #1 source for baboon ass humor!
------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

Thomas J.

Stunt Coordinator
I'm assuming that we will not have to reach inside the Baboon's Red Ass to pull out the disc?
On the other hand, I will assume that we are supposed to "touch and feel" the "bumpiness" of the Red Ass, just as a child would touch objects at a museum with rocks and starfish, etc.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Huh, I didn't see a baboon ass at all...I thought it was one of Ahnuld's ridiculously bulging eyes from the climax!
eek.gif

------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Jonathan Perregaux's comment still causes debilitating laughing fits.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

Gabriel Martin

Auditioning
Am I the only one the hate this box ? I mean, we'll have a hole in our DVD Collection shelve...
rolleyes.gif

------------------
G a B
"Yes my real name is Gabriel Martin and no, I don't like The Patriot"
My DVD Collection

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
It will not look like the other 3000 keepcases in each of your vast collections. It will not fit perfectly next to Ernest Saves the Keepcases. Since when is this hobby about the shape of the box and not the quality of the presentation inside? It is ridiculous to say that you are not going to purchase a movie that you like because of packaging. Quantity and quality of features are what should be important.
That being said, man is that box ugly!
laugh.gif

Bryan

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
Matt,
Please post when you have your cover up. This will be the first cover I will be printing. I don't mind leaving my snappers as they are.
Will you be using the "special edition DVD" banner that I saw that will be on the other part of the packaging???
Nice work on your other covers!! Keep it up!

Alex Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
i just looked at the advert sheet and like the fact that you can get a free blair witch dvd with two special edition purchases..
i mean, does anyone not have this dvd already and/or hate it? doesn't seem like much of an incentive to me.
a
------------------
visit neverville

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I don't have the BWP DVD. I don't hate the movie (I liked it a lot). On the other hand, it's not enough of an incentive for me to buy a not very good movie like "Total Recall"... but I do like the Baboon Ass case! :)
/Mike

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
Just to make sure:
Can anyone confirm whether or not this disc will be available in a normal keep case after the "limited metal case" runs out?
------------------
Jason Borchers
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks