What's new

Lionsgate Press Release: Total Recall (1990) (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I actually like steelbooks especially when they're priced as reasonable as this one for the moment.

I like steelbooks as well. I preordered this at a higher price point expecting it would probably drop somewhat. Didn't expect it to go this low.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I don't see a steelbook at Amazon. Ron's link above appears to be a standard 4K keepcase.

If you search for the 4K steelbook at Amazon, it brings up a Korean blu/DVD combo pack, but there's no indication that's a steelbook either.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Not sure I need this in my life. The transfer on the Mindbeading Edition looked very good already.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I just hope we get a 4K iTunes upgrade on this. However, since it's Lionsgate releasing the disc, who knows unless the rights to the streaming version of the film lie with someone else.
I think that’s a pretty safe bet. Since the disc comes with a digital code, it means iTunes should get the 4K version as well, and yes the iTunes listing is Lionsgate. It‘s still on sale for $4.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks