What's new

Are there more Neil Young DVD-Audio titles on the way? (1 Viewer)

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
I really love the remasters of Harvest, On The Beach, American Stars 'n' Bars, Hawks and Doves and Re-Ac-Tor and I am hoping that we'll be seeing more in the coming months and into 2005.

Does anyone have any info?

Cheers.

Ken Groulx

Stunt Coordinator
Well, his intention is there:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/trace...Interview.html

However, given Neil's procrastination and the dire straits the hi-rez market is in at the moment, you just never know what's going to happen. I'd love to see more myself, (particularly his latter works from the mid to late 70s), but I'm not holding my breath. Even if they are all just stereo DVD-As, that would be fine with me; the latest four sound dynamite, and are the only survivors from my recent hi-rez purge.

The link above is a little old now, but the prospect of the 'Archives' collections being released as a DVD-A series is interesting, if ambitious, but I've heard rumblings that this may not come to fruition. We'll see.

Cheers.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
OMG! ive been waiting for years for WB to upgrade the crappy EVERBODY KNOWS THIS IS NOWHERE CD. Now is seems soon to be out on DVDA...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks