What's new
World Wide Stereo

Apartment projector screen (1 Viewer)

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Smith
Short story - I had a LG 55' 3DTV (passive glasses) which died last year (taking about 90 3D Blu ray titles with it), but after talking with someone I know I got the urge to try one more time before prices go even higher, and to be real honest I missed watching those 3D films. :) I've never gone the route of projectors before, and I don't know anyone that has, but I bought the Epson 2150 because I'm not really going all in for 4K after spending a few thousand on 3D before this. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment so as far as screens go I'm not to go big on spending the money on a wall unit or fixed frame. I was looking at going for a tri-pod setup - 120 inch 16:9 3D active ready for about $200 (from a California company if names matter or not), does anyone have experience with the tri-pod screen set up in the home? I'm mostly wondering if this is better then say a hanging, stretch type with push pins for $45.00.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Steve_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Smith
I really went back and forth on the fixed frame while renting vs fixed frame while owning and I saw the one you posted but ended up going (good or bad LOL) with:

1590935286039.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks