What's new

Anyone else excited for Aqua Teen and Sealab 2021? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Vol 2 of ATHF and Sealab 2021 Season 1 come out tomorrow (July 20), am I the only one pumped for this? The shows are hilarious, inappropriate and completely original, and I love them. Definitely plan to pick them up within the next day or two.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
You're not the only 1 pumped I absolutely can't wait for both of these. I'm not as big a Sealab fan as I am an Aqua Teen fan but both are in my collection.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
But Sealab has happy cake ovens! It makes real happy cakes, with a forty watt bulb. It also has icing packets. But the secret ingredient is love. Dammit.

chris*b

Stunt Coordinator
I just got ATHF Vol. 1 last week and loved it. Never had seen the show before. I will be getting both of these today.:D

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Casey knows how long I've been waiting on this ATHF release (and patiently waiting on Brak and Harvey Birdman). I can't wait for this to arrive from Amazon!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Hey, these are two must haves for me! If one can help, I would appreciate it. The first Sealab ep I saw was were someone kept getting shocked by random things in the tank, which ep is that and is it on this set? Thanks,

ryan

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
RyanAn, according to what I could get from the episode guide over at TVTOME, it sounds like you could be talking about episode 8 "Waking Quinn" which would be on this DVD release. That's the one from season 1 that fits closest to what you were saying.

Bryan RI, yeah I know how much you've looked forward to ATHF...and are looking forward to Brak and Harvey Birdman!

Travis W.

Second Unit
I purchased both Aqua Teen and Sealab today at Suncoast for only $19.99 a piece. It seems wierd that a store who always sells for much higher prices would have the cheapest deals than both Best Buy and Circuit City.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Ok, here's a question for those of you that got ATHF today, what was the packaging? In every review I've read that discussed such things, it mentioned it coming in a digipack that fits in to a slip case, much like the packaging for volume 1.

I got my copy today from a local place, and it came packaged in 2 alpha keep cases. I thought this was extremely odd, and they were the standard keep cases not the slim cases found in releases of Futurama and other shows.

So, what's the deal with the packaging?

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Mine came in two slip cases, with one of those folding plastic-glued-to-cardboard things that Sopranos and many other TV shows comes in (digipack?). What I found oddest was that it came in two slip cases, one fitting into the other, both oriented in the same direction.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
For the best sealab episodes, watch CHICKMATE, WAKING QUINN, and ALL THAT JAZZ, featuring MC CHRIS in person!:)

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Dammit Mine is still in the mail.
If it takes much longer I am going to use my chainsaw hands since I am now an Adriane BarboBOT.
On your knees humans and feel my 2 huge globes of love!

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
My favorite ATHF episode on there is "Superbowl" Master Shake and Carl both trying to suck up to Meat Wad is hallarious.

"Its superbowl actually, but its cute that you said that cause you're a freakin idiot."

"Ever since my son was never conceived because I've never had consentual sex without money involved, well I've always kind of looked at you as something I could live next door to in accordance with state laws."

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
I'm quite partial to "Super Trivia":

"Hey, you hear what I ordered? I'm gonna be fartin blood over here."

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
On another note, I really like the commentaries and wish they'd do more of them.

Dana Schnyder cracks me up big time, I don't know what it is but I think he's very funny. When he's talking in his regular voice or when he slips in to Master Shake which is a slight variation of his regular voice I'm rolling on the floor. I think some of what Shake says is made even funnier just because of that voice.

Ok, I'll stop obsessing now, but that's a great voice, and that's why Shake is probably passed Homer Simpson as my favorite TV character.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks