What's new

Anybody else feeling "tired"? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
That's why I refused to do most of my homework. I considered it, and still do a waste of my time.
I had a great arguement once saying the 13th amendment barred both compulsory school attendence and homework, but I was shot down in the end. So much for students having any rights at all :)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I had a great arguement once saying the 13th amendment barred both compulsory school attendence and homework, but I was shot down in the end. So much for students having any rights at all
mind if i use that quote in my instant messenger away message? i'll credit you, of course...

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Wait till we get that extra hour when we "fall back" an hour for daylight savings time next month. Problem solved.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Joseph, I can tell you from experience that there is no way that kids get an hour of homework per class each day. The most time I ever spend on homework is 4-5 hours a night, and that's only when I'm working frantically to finish a long-term project due the next day that I've put off for weeks or months. Most nights I spend well under 2 hours on homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks