What's new

"America" trailer before Orange County... (1 Viewer)

Ryan Hawke

Agent
Did anyone else get this minimovie about America before seeing Orange County (or any other movie for that matter)? It contained clips from classic American movies, tv shows, news reports, etc. It had many parts, called "Patriotism," "Courage," "Pride," "Diversity," (well I'm not sure if diversity was one, but its the type of part they had) and others. The main part I remember was a short clip from Dr. Strangelove. I was just curious as to if this is a nationwide thing or just in Tucson. Also, what do you all think of it? I will leave my comments out for now so that this thread starts out unbiased. Also, lets try and keep things civil; we all have our own opinions and are allowed to voice them, but we must also respect others' opinions and try not to start a flame war. Thank you.

--Ryan

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Well, the local multiplex has a great ad celebrating a ton of classic movies. I'm not positive, but I think it included multiple studios.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks