What's new

Alien 5th Disc Keepcase Art? (1 Viewer)

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Hey gang, can anyone point me to the keepcase files for the Alien Legacy fifth disc? I checked the Sharpline Arts site, no luck. Thanks a lot! Cheers.

DS.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Sent it to you via email.

It is 2 megs PDF, so it might bounce if your mailbox has a size limit.

let me know

Vince

PS: I have the insert too, if that cover email worked, let me know and I'll send the insert.

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator
Hey...I too would be interested in said files! No mailbox limit on my server... :)
Vince, you are, and continue to be, the man!
-Seth

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Seth,

Not on my desktop PC just now (where the files are)-- if you haven't already, email me ([email protected]) and I'll get the files out to you ASAP.

But you have to email me as I'll likely forget and this thread will drop off the radar by tomorrow afternoon!

-V

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Then allow me to bump the thread back up by once again offering my thanks to Vince for the files. If you don't receive the files for any reason, Seth, then I'd be pleased to forward them myself. Cheers!

DS.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Ok Guys,

I have mailed to everyone who has emailed me. If you do not get both the cover and the insert, please let me know asap!

Also, if anyone else needs the cover, I'm sending them now so you might as well get on board and send me an email.

-Vince

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I've downloaded this many times and every time I try to print it out it gets a printing error halfway through.Can anyone explain this to me?I am using an Hp Photosmart P1000 printer.Thanks.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Does anyone know of a way to edit these files? For some reason they printed out smaller than what I had expected.

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator
They printed out small for me too...until I adjusted my printer settings. There was an option that resized the image or something like that.
Thanks for sending them over Vince! :)
Seth

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Hmm, not to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but I'm having some difficulties getting these printed. Anyone know if they're available in .jpg format, or can be converted to such? Cheers!

DS.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I was able to grab both the .jpg and .pdf versions of the covers a while back, but after printing them out I found them to be of substandard quality compared to the .pdf versions. If you are still interested, there are a couple of .pdf to .jpg converters available from Hotfiles.com, just do a search for them.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Here's what I did...

-printed out the smaller .pdf version

-scanned the printout at a high dpi setting

-enlarged and printed it using Photoshop

Doing it this way allowed me to print the cover in two sections and to enhance some of the colours while maintaining the sharpness of the text that was inherent to the .pdf version.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
If you have photoshop, it can open PDF files convert them into image. It does a real good job, and can even sample out at 600dpi resolution!

It takes a while, but works great! I would imagine I could offer convered jpg or TIF versions via email, but the file is probably huge.

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks