What's new

Aerosmith cancelled 4 hours before the show!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Leroy

Second Unit
Me and a couple of friends had tickets to a music festival where Ozzy was the headliner(not his current touring show, but a locally sponsered festival) and we heard about the cancellation on the radio while parking at the venue(none of us had seen Ozzy before so we were kinda ticked). We went ahead and went in anyway to see the other bands. Thank god the Toadies were playing because Fear Factory and Monster Magnet were terrible!!(no offense to their fans).

Must be something about Houston, he cancelled his recent show too due to a fractured foot or something like that.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
That ol' summer right of the "alternative" crowd....Lollapalooza:

Well I bought tickets to one of the four shows that the Cocteau Twins were playing at.....well this was also the year Metallica was the headliner. Right before CT was to come out Metallica's guitarist came out and said for the crowd to treat this next band nice because this was one of his favorite bands, and the CT came out and started playing and the crowd erupted in boos and people were throwing things up on stage....I couldn't even hear the band over the boos. Well something hit the lead singer and they stopped in the middle of the first song and and the main musical man behind CT came to the microphone and said "fuck you" and they left the stage. Shortly after that the band called it quits. Another great 4AD band that I won't ever get to see again....I hate you Metallica and all your fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks