What's new

Adire Kit281...how do they compare to... (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
It would be good to compare your A/V's to the new improved ones too. (Trying to stay a little on topic)
Danny said that he prefers the sound of the new driver with the new crossover. I guess I'll stick with the old drivers for the simple fact of keeping an accurate surround field. If the new ones do sound superior or at least different, I wouldn't want to put them up front because they may not match the center speaker tone wise and I don't want to jeopardize that. If the differences between the new and old drivers aren't that big then I guess I'll still go with the originals anyway.
I guess I'll talk to Danny again about this.
:confused:

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Martice,

I do have a pair of the A/V-1+ kits with the old drivers if you'd like to have a matching set. Just let me know. All I'd ask is that you buy a pair with the new drivers and have them sent to me since this is going to be my own personal pair.

Brian

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Martice has to watch how loud he watches movies because of his neighbors, I'd love to see their reaction when he starts up the table saw and the lights dim for a second.
"Really dear, I'll clean up all of the sawdust off of the stove when I'm done" :D

Martice

Screenwriter
Martice has to watch how loud he watches movies because of his neighbors, I'd love to see their reaction when he starts up the table saw and the lights dim for a second.
Believe it or not, I was actually thinking how I could pull it off. However, thinking that Rob lives too far away for me to commute to New York, my lack of options of places to live after she kicks me out convinced me to put the table saw on hold.
:rolleyes

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Robin,

Oops! I forgot to mention the two drill presses! One is a table top model and the other is floorstander! Oh yeah, and one of the routers is in a router table!

We're doing some small scale production work though.

Brian

Kerry Hackney

Stunt Coordinator
My brother-in-law built an airplane in an apartment so anything is possible. 19' wingspan, rotax engine, taildragger... His neighbors were sure surprised when he carried it out to the trucks to take it to the airfield.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks