What's new

24: Season Seven (1 Viewer)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Tony thinks it's a good idea to stage an attack now with the one remaining canister. If that's what he thinks, then why did he destroy the missiles with the rest of the canisters just before they launched?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Jonas' attack was unauthorized. They also probably didn't want such a large scale attack as Jonas was planning.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Also, since Jonas was acting entirely for himself and does not even know the identity of the other group members, there was no way to determine whether he had targeted areas of importance (whether personal or professional) to other group members.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
On a completely different topic, was anyone else with a big screen distracted by the booger/protruding nostril hair in Will Patton's nose? (He was Tony's lady friend's inside guy in the syndicate of new bad guys. Also played the white coach in Remember the Titans and the homosexual psychotic political aide in No Way Out.) Sometimes, HD is not a good thing. Not at all. :D

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

Nah most inteligent thinking people, not to mentions actors and actresses can seperate performance from real life, and know that it's only a TV Show.

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike

Isn't that why they call it "acting".......one of the most fun parts about acting is learning how to play a character that is diametrically oppossed to your lifestyle / personality / beliefs. I spent time on stage during high school and college and the the ability to be able suspend your beliefs while acting is one of the most important things to do.

It is actually easier to play someone who is not at all like yourself because you must act to do it. If you are playing someone who is just like you it is actually more difficult.

I think it will be interesting to see how they tie many of the loose ends up in the last few episodes. Who will die, who will live, and what surprises and twists will happen.

Mike

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
If anyone wants to know who the "BIG BAD" is this year pulling the strings, EW spoiled it without warning back in March. If true, then according to EW it is:

The President's daughter. She was never in any real danger and she wants to control the "world powers" doing whatever it takes. PURE EVIL! If true, it explains the setup of her brother, mother/President, the reporter leaks, her guise for why she wants to take out Hodges, etc.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
That's what lack of self control will do for you. I now wish I hadn't read that spoiler. It will actively change how I view the rest of the season. But what else would it do? What was I thinking by clicking it in the first place?

for some reason, I thought I'd be reading about something/someone we haven't really yet seen rather than something we already have. Part of the fun this season is guessing where Olivia's coming from. So much for that.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I read the spoiler (and surprisingly hadn't seen it mentioned in EW ...) and wasn't all that surprised. In fact, I've been thinking along those same lines myself (especially with some of the events of the past hour .....)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
This has definitely been a great season so far, with villains that are far better this season than last season.

Look forward to the showdown between Jack and Tony, and hoping they settle it with fists instead of guns.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Not likely though, with Jack's current condition.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
i still think the daughter is coming back w/bone marrow and he'll get better in like 2minutes, lol. in real life, recovery from a transplant like that'll take months if not years.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
As a few have of us have mentioned, I think that the Jack's grandchild's core blood stem cells might be the cure. In any case I doubt that Jack will be fully cured in this season. His recovery will be between seasons and it could be months or years of whatever they feel like.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
episode 21
100. Hodges/?

Hodges had the greatest recovery from a heart attack in medical history and then someone blows him up. Poor guy couldn't win.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I always like when Jack has to look at himself in the mirror for the terrible things he's done so I dug the conversations that he had with Janis and the imam.

It was nice that kept more true to her character and had Olivia not be able to have Hodges killed. Granted, you don't know much about her but it seemed like when push came to shove, she couldn't have someone killed.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It would be hilarious if Jack converted to Islam, either by season's end, or the start of next season.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I'm thinking it still might be the contract killer who was going to blackmail her whether she paid in advance or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks