What's new

24: Season Seven (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Aaron seems like a logical choice given their earlier conversation...but I have to say, if he really did do it, '24' has officially jumped the shark for me.

myrthin

Auditioning
Real Name
John Williamson

In real life, there is no cure for prion disease. They can't even get rid of them (prions) on medical equipment (have to throw it out, if exposed).

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
2nd greatest. You are forgetting when Jack came back from having his heart stopped a few seasons back. He didn't get around using no namby pamby wheelchair, I'll tell you that much.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Regards,

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Not only that, but since the show isn't even a full day told, the
President's husband had one of the quickest "intensive care" admittance
to being sent home to the White House recoveries. That really took
me out of the story this week more than Hodges for some reason.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Probably the weakest episode of the season so far IMHO. Just couldn't get into it at all. :frowning:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I can kinda accept that one because they probably have every piece of medical equipment and personnel needed since it's the President's husband. Plus, they said he was moved because of the biothreat rather than "He feels OK now so let's move him"
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mike OConnell

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike

I agree. The heart attack was a drug induced reaction. Once your stop it and get the drug out of the system (which was supposed to be a short acting drug) then he would recover quite nicely and quickly.

On the other hand, going from almost dying in surgery from blood loss due to a gunshot to not even being hooked up to monitors, catheters, IV drip, oxygen, etc. is impossible. But this is 24!

Mike

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Gee, that's the first time I've encountered negative connotation toward that expression.

(today) :rolleyes

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, and that happened a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. I wish that expression could officially be stricken from the lexicon.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Well, maybe if it turns out Pierce was behind killing Jonas, "Jump the Shark" will replaced by "Blew up Jonas".

Nah...Jump the Shark is still tops in my world.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

That person has always been my radar ever since that person walked in the door. To me, that person's behavior was always suspect so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

;)

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
If you want some Season 8 spoilers and to find out most of who lives and will be back next year, EW put them out when they did the BIG BAD for this season spoiler.

24 Season 8 Spoilers according to EW:

1. Jack, Chloe, Renee and President Taylor all return again as main characters. The main 3 will be more heavy and Renee will be a "lust interest" with Jack as the two of them do more than get along in how they go about their "work". Look for Renee to become even more of a bad ass next year. Chloe will remain Jack's friend, but there is a sort of love/friend triangle with the 3 of them.

2. The 3 will form a new and perhaps secret government force sort of like a small "Mission Impossible" team that operates with government knowledge only secretly. Otherwise they are on their own, including all law enforcement if caught. Another scenario may be a new formation of some kind but the writers haven't fully decided yet here.

3. At this time it is not known if President Taylor's daughter being the BIG BAD for season 7 will play a big role or not. But there will certainly be repercussions felt in Season 8.

John Watson

Screenwriter
To me, the President's daughter still looks like a high school Mean Girl, way out of her depth.

BTW I was yawning during this episode too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks