What's new

2018 Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Haven't seen too many deals yet, but Costco sent out their November/Holiday sales flyer recently that includes their BF sales. Mostly the usual TV's and computers in the electronics area. They will have an LG 4K Blu-Ray Player for $140. I don't have the flyer in front of me at the moment, but I think it's probably this one from their web site (current price $180).

LG UBKC90 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player with Dolby Vision
Features:
  • Supports Dolby Vision & HDR10
  • True 4K Upscaler
  • 4K Streaming Content
  • Plays 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc, 3D Blu-ray Disc and DVDs
  • Built-In Wi-Fi

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
I have no need anymore for a disc player anymore but I'd like to find a good deal on a 55" Roku TV.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
$6 Black Friday Target

dwa_p10_b_20181122

$9 Black Friday Target plus others not pictured
dwa_p11_a_20181122

Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I was hoping to find Solo on sale for $10 on blu ray.

I try to stick to my wish list and I found last year not much of it went in sale.

I did note the $9 UHd blu ray titles at target but nothing I desired..

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I haven't seen much to get excited about. This will likely be the first year in a long time I don't bother with any BF shopping at B&M stores. I've always gone to Walmart on T-giving night since they started being open on T-giving, but will skip it this year. Will likely just check out a few things online.

It also helps that my family has agreed to limit gifts this year, so that makes for less shopping (and stress).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I was really hoping Best Buy would have a deal on the Panasonic UB820. Oh well; saves me from jumping the gun on a UHD player before I have a 4K display.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I've only seen a couple of titles I *might* be interested in picking up - but I'm in somewhat a slowdown mode. I already have more unopened product than I can watch in the next few years, even if I only watch that stuff. About all I'll go for these days is a BR upgrade of one of my top 100 movies or TV shows. Those are becoming few and far between.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I have a list of 11 titles which might get chopped to 9. I'm also in the market for a carpet steam cleaner, so we'll see what I actually leave the store with on Thursday. It won't be quiet for me!

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I was really hoping Best Buy would have a deal on the Panasonic UB820. Oh well; saves me from jumping the gun on a UHD player before I have a 4K display.

Target has a Sony and toshiba UHd players on sale right now for $150.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks